the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I ran Kingtut for 2 grows and it ran 15 weeks the second go around with still lots of clear trichs and very few amber... they were big plants for a closet grow
I'm wondering if it might be the size with these because they're bigger than my usual 3 gallon pots in these new five gallon grow bags, but they're not even starting to cloud up?

I'm over them anyway, all I have ready are more of the same and I'm not going to run them after this, so I'm going to have to bring something else along, so no sense to rush them at this point

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Some good news!

This was the only Romberry clone that didn't have fairly establish Roots, it had barely two nub's; yesterday it was drooping down touching the soil, took it out for a little TLC and this is it this morning!🤞😏
20200505 085053

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm not sure but I wouldn't think those 2 minor changes would make such a difference in harvest times. Maybe just a genetic trait with some of the more exotic seeds. Looks real nice, heavily loaded with sparklies. Have you pulled a small couple and quick dried them for a puff?
I wouldn't think so either but something has changed? the only real variable is the five gallon grow bags instead of the three gallon hard pots

Anyway I don't want to run them again right now they were annoying enough at 86-93 days forget about going over a hundred

It's all good, I'll take a few weeks and get something else ready while they finish up, it's just perplexing as hell that's all, especially the dog I've run her nearly 3 years and it's never gone this long

Screenshot 20200505 082233 Chrome

20200505 104528

Moshmen

Moshmen

Talk about for ever. This girl scout cookie started flowering at 6 weeks even with lights on 18/6. Chalk it off to auto. No big deal the way she was growing. Started training and topped her off. Not suppose to do with autos. I thought she was a pheno. So if anyone can tell my why she's still not ready. New pistils everyday. Then you think the tryics are going amber. Bang it starts again. Week 17. From seed to what I pray is the turn. Down to 12/12 light. My other plant I let veg ten weeks. Much fuller, bigger plant. Think I'm going to do the same next round.
Plumbers on it! Looks done for me ? But sometimes I take mine a little early than most growers

Jamie73

Jamie73

Crazy. 17 weeks? I hope you've clipped a lower branch to try. I vegged 2 months and flowered 13 weeks and it was killing me. 5+ months seems like forever.
Oh I did. Last week. Very heavy pain killing high. Clearly isn't done. The taste isn't there yet. When it is done this may be the strongest I've grown. Been feeding molases every day as she's still drinking. Should be super sweet when she decides to ripen.

Moshmen

Moshmen

wow a lot still clear, long and falling over is good, Very long trichs, I usually see them shorter than that. 14 weeks? I'm not seeing many cloudy
+1 but like carver said starting look mature most are big and bulbous and look mature but weird no color?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Oh I did. Last week. Very heavy pain killing high. Clearly isn't done. The taste isn't there yet. When it is done this may be the strongest I've grown. Been feeding molases every day as she's still drinking. Should be super sweet when she decides to ripen.
Longer the flower the better the power.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Plumbers on it! Looks done for me ? But sometimes I take mine a little early than most growers
I do to. So this time I'm going to be patient. Grabbed a 1/4 oz of sluricane which is my new #3 fav.
I'm wondering if it might be the size with these because they're bigger than my usual 3 gallon pots in these new five gallon grow bags, but they're not even starting to cloud up?

I'm over them anyway, all I have ready are more of the same and I'm not going to run them after this, so I'm going to have to bring something else along, so no sense to rush them at this point
You'll reap the benefits with a bigger size pot. Wish I did a 5 gallon. My 3 gal pots are giant root balls top to bottom. Can't even stick a skewer thru roots.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sad that this is a male! Got to bring him back in tonight. Were having the ice age settling back in starting
Tomorrow thru next Tuesday.
I hear you went to bed last night with a window still open, woke up in the wee hours freezing my ass off in the mid-40s!

Jamie73

Jamie73

I hear you went to bed last night with a window still open, woke up in the wee hours freezing my ass off in the mid-40s!
Yes. There saying cold rain and snow mix Friday into Saturday here in the interior sections of RI and Ma. Glad I don’t live in western Ma. Lots of snow.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes. There saying cold rain and snow mix Friday into Saturday here in the interior sections of RI and Ma. Glad I don’t live in western Ma. Lots of snow.
You and me both! Too close to the Bronx and the New York Yankees too! 😡

I'm sitting here with these big beautiful tomato plants I started from seed and reading the 10 day forecast it's going to be in the 30s near every night so.. :/

Most people with real life's don't notice because they're not at the beach every day or four or five days a week at least during the decent weather

But we haven't had a legitimate spring since 2014 (it can be easily verified)

You said it best the other day, there's no difference between last winter and this spring ❄ it's probably so cold because of global warming

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wouldn't think so either but something has changed? the only real variable is the five gallon grow bags instead of the three gallon hard pots

Anyway I don't want to run them again right now they were annoying enough at 86-93 days forget about going over a hundred

It's all good, I'll take a few weeks and get something else ready while they finish up, it's just perplexing as hell that's all, especially the dog I've run her nearly 3 years and it's never gone this long

View attachment 969406

View attachment 969407

She looks stalled man. Either too much or too little nutrients in the medium? I have locked up plants with nutrient stress at the end.

Then they just sit there.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

She looks stalled man. Either too much or too little nutrients in the medium? I have locked up plants with nutrient stress at the end.

Then they just sit there.
Perfect word they're both stalled! I've never seen this before? I've been feeding straight water for about 2 weeks, started water only around 86 days thinking they'd be done in 7 more days

I know something is going on because they're two different strains, flowering from the same day and fed exactly the same straight through, and both are doing the same thing!?

What would you recommend?

I should add I've done slurry tests and I checked the run off at least weekly and they've been damn near perfect the whole grow
eg. 800- 1000 ppm, 6.4 steady as a rock

Pretty soon it's not going to matter anyway, they're both starting to die now, black dog took a turn last week and now the bubble gum is starting to kill leaves off

I'll give them a shot of ol' Blue tonight that will spin their little heads!
20191215 060117

thanks for the input mr. Michigan! 👍👌

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Perfect word they're both stalled! I've never seen this before? I've been feeding straight water for about 2 weeks, started water only around 86 days thinking they'd be done in 7 more days

I know something is going on because they're two different strains, flowering from the same day and fed exactly the same straight through, and both are doing the same thing!?

What would you recommend?

I should add I've done slurry tests and I checked the run off at least weekly and they've been damn near perfect the whole grow

eg. 800- 1000 ppm, 6.4 steady as a rock?

Pretty soon it's not going to matter anyway LOL they're both starting to die now, black dog took a turn last week and now the bubble gum is starting to kill leaves off

I'll give them a shot of ol' Blue tonight that will spend their little heads! thanks for the input mr. Michigan! 👍👌

I dont let my ec go above 1.6 ec (800ppm) And the last 2 weeks i would only be about 1.0-1.4 max and hopefully it is tapering off. I find they need some but not a lot of nutrients to ripen.

I have definitely had crispy leaved plants with too much nute buildup in the soil that stalled weeks with tall clear trichs like yours have.

If you dont cut try a light flush and a very mild feed of needed to see if they get going is my suggestion.

Locked up or just imbalanced leftovers give nothing for the plant to work with.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If you dont cut try a light flush and a very mild feed of needed to see if they get going is my suggestion.

^ this, thanks!

1000 was the high, they've been almost perfect at 800 or a little lower the whole grow

they're basically reading out what I pour in, which is 650 - 800, & 6.4 (this is the 100% Pro mix)

I'm going to hit them with 650ppm of the 20 20 20 tonight and every night til harvest

The leaves have been perfect up until last Thursday when I dried out the black dog a little too much trying to stress them a bit; and now the bubble gum is showing what looks like normal die off to me

This is also the first time the black dog has not had a black cherry or Blackberry smell to it, it has very little smell this run :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom