the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

^ this, thanks!

1000 was the high, they've been almost perfect at 800 or a little lower the whole grow

they're basically reading out what I pour in, which is 650 - 800, & 6.4 (this is the 100% Pro mix)

I'm going to hit them with 650ppm of the 20 20 20 tonight and every night til harvest

The leaves have been perfect up until last Thursday when I dried out the black dog a little too much trying to stress them a bit; and now the bubble gum is showing what looks like normal die off to me

This is also the first time the black dog has not had a black cherry or Blackberry smell to it, it has very little smell this run :/

I find too much nutes can kill the smell after some time too. After some fresh water the smell begins to return.

Conversely if locked out from too little or imbalanced nutes i have seen the same. (Smelled)

I would rinse and feed but like 400ppm in my opinion. Maybe 500. The buds are finished growing so she dont need much.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I would consider that too much for a plant at the last weeks. There is always some more left than the runoff tells.

I would consider 1010ppm too much as well, not the other one, and I don't see how either would prevent both plant from ripening properly? There's certainly no lockout going on

I would assume these 2 strains have finished as high as that before in soil and they have always ripened normally before, even tho they're both fairly long ripening strains

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@PipeCarver I was successful at finding the unignore button yesterday via your information

However I still can't find the ignore button, any insights would be appreciated!
-Thanks!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver I was successful at finding the unignore button yesterday via your information

However I still can't find the ignore button, any insights would be appreciated!
-Thanks!
Good morning, on the top right of the page on the banner there are 4 symbols an arrow a heart my icon and a( g) the arrow is for personal messages, the heart is where we get our alerts. Click the heart and you get your list of messages of those you're following. Hover the name ie: Beachwalker,Pipecarver ect and the ignore button shows up bottom left of the window that opens

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

View attachment 969696
Good morning, on the top right of the page on the banner there are 4 symbols an arrow a heart my icon and a( g) the arrow is for personal messages, the heart is where we get our alerts. Click the heart and you get your list of messages of those you're following. Hover the name ie: Beachwalker,Pipecarver ect and the ignore button shows up bottom left of the window that opens
Thanks, I only follow three people and I'm not trying to ignore them lol I'll figure it out, I'm not the only one that can't find it I've run into a few others looking here and there and none of us can figure it out but you helped me yesterday!👍 my main goal was to find the unignore button LOL🤣😂🤦‍♂️ thanks again!

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, I only follow three people and I'm not trying to ignore them lol I'll figure it out, I'm not the only one that can't find it I've run into a few others looking here and they an none of us can figure it out but you helped me yesterday!👍 I've been looking for the un-ignore button for equally as long LOL🤣😂🤦‍♂️

I gotta knock off this Maxwell House intense bold coffee in the morning, it's basically a strong dark expresso, it's almost too strong (so I've got more being delivered Sunday😁)
It took me a while to locate it as well. I knew I'd seen it and I was persistent in my quest to locate the dam thing. There were a couple of bozo's I needed to ignore and I wasn't stopping my search until I found it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Black d.o.g. waiting for its final topping to double or better the tops

ppm 720 / pH 6.5

Before
20200506 091505

After
20200506 092415

Black Dog, the Next Generation🛸
20200506 094154

Decided to treat the non-ripening dog as the aberration it is, and the recently topped dog above is going into bloom in 7 - 10 days

It's too big for the veg tent and I don't want to waste it, it will do fine in the tent's designated 'dog pound' section, just like her mother!
😎

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Topped off my bleach tank, sitting here with my isolation bags waiting for my Amazon fresh grocery delivery so I can spray bleach all over my food LOL how's globalism working so far, aside from this pesky little pandemic I mean?
🤦‍♂️ 🔫🐒

Got some pseudo Remo chemo hash I just pressed up while I'm waiting, I'm sure this is not Remo chemo nothing about it looks or has any of the characteristics in common with what I've read or other remo plants I've seen or other Growers I've met who have grown it
20200506 130948

these were makeup seeds from The now-defunct Single Seed Centre and I'm pretty sure he just sent me whatever 3 seeds he had in his hand as we were texting back and forth regarding the missing seeds in my order LOL
20200505 155526

Ripens fairly quickly, maybe 10 weeks Speedy racy High, go to for cleaning the house or working long hours in the garden, smells like sour pineapple in the jar and taste like hash

Edit: almost forgot the best part lol starting today in Massachusetts everyone has to wear a mask in public or get a 300 - $1000 fine

Last edited:
Top Bottom