the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wooooo Han virus isolation:
Day 6,000,000

Coffee with the kitty this morning, playing some old country music..

Just heard something from the talking head news guy in the other room talking about Fenway Park

Thought they said baseball was going to start at the end of June?? I'll have to play that back later (I shoulda got an MLB alert?)

I really hope they do start playing because if they don't then they let the CCP's bio-attack win

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Vag Monday:
Day 37

Indian Bubblegum
20200507 094308

Black d.o.g
20200507 094336

Black d.o.g
20200507 094412

Blackberry Gum
20200507 094517

Broom trick & challenge! Can you do this? LOL 🤪😮👌🙃 (bored)
20200507 102547

Jamie73

Jamie73

Can't get this one out of my head. Sorry I love his voice, passion and his roots of music.
Sorry for my taste in music. I'm 46, close generation gap going on. I love that you guys post bands and songs that thoroughly enjoy. Grew up on. Makes my day. Shit I was 9 or 10 when my parents bought the stones live show on pay per view yes pay per view. Watched on the huge box of wood TV CASE. First cable box in 79?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Can't get this one out of my head. Sorry I love his voice, passion and his roots of music.
Sorry for my taste in music. I'm 46, close generation gap going on. I love that you guys post bands and songs that thoroughly enjoy. Grew up on. Makes my day. Shit I was 9 or 10 when my parents bought the stones live show on pay per view yes pay per view. Watched on the huge box of wood TV CASE. First cable box in 79?

Love it! Came to play some music just now because I'm so freaking bored, I'd jump out the window but I'm on the first floor lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Pillpack told me they couldn't send one of my most important meds this time and they may not have it next order they wouldn't directly say that it had to do with a Chinese embargo but kind of got the feeling between the lines, idk?

so anyway I've got a backup at CVS and I've got 90 days coming and the best thing is I don't even have to go pick it up! If you're high risk like me they're going to send it in the mail, so I don't have to risk the drive-up window at CVS I've been dreading that!!!

Not joking you pull up there in the warm weather & as soon as they open the windows so much AC blast you in the face that it cools your car down almost instantly LOL I was dreading going there now I don't have to thank you Jesus! Totally made my day!👏

Edit: forgot the song!🤣🤙

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

Another taste test after cutting a tiny piece off and drying for 3 days. Bit moist, taste a bit green with something I'm not catching but it's there. potent, real heavy but comfortable. Trycs turned super white over last night and today. Tiny spots of amber. 2 days.https://youtu.be/Ob2VbWPTVhc

Jamie73

Jamie73

Love it! Came to play some music just now because I'm so freaking bored, I'd jump out the window but I'm on the first floor lol 🤣😂🤣😂

Pillpack told me they couldn't send one of my most important meds this time and they may not have it next order they wouldn't directly say that it had to do with a Chinese embargo but kind of got the feeling between the lines, idk?

so anyway I've got a backup at CVS and I've got 90 days coming and the best thing is I don't even have to go pick it up! If you're high risk like me they're going to send it in the mail, so I don't have to risk the drive-up window at CVS I've been dreading that!!!

Not joking you pull up there in the warm weather & as soon as they open the windows so much AC blast you in the face that it cools your car down almost instantly LOL I was dreading going there now I don't have to thank you Jesus! Totally made my day!👏

Edit: forgot the song!🤣🤙
The songs called ”Day and night”

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Can't believe CVS delivered my meds (a full 90qty. / 3 months worth) in less than 24 hour! this is probably going to be good by to pillpack

Waiting for a food delivery, topped off my bleach tank, currently wearing my gloves & I've got my particle mask ready, no blue papery masks for this, this is the closest I get to the real world anymore: no thank you!

Tomorrow morning somebody's getting harvested; I don't know who yet, over coffee I'll get my camera on my tripod and I'll get some trichome pictures but somebody's coming out tomorrow believe me! I'll make sure I get some Harvest pictures this time

I can't decide on some gun club or a little Jim Carroll band right now?

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The songs called ”Day and night”
Oh I missed this I just played it again it's one of my favorites LOL I'll have to read the rest I don't have my glasses right now I'll change the song though

Oh I get it LOL by I forgot the song I meant that I forgot to post the link LOL I know Jim Carroll's music well, saw him a couple of times, well almost saw him a couple of times, things happened :/

Jamie73

Jamie73

Oh I missed this I just played it again it's one of my favorites LOL I'll have to read the rest I don't have my glasses right now I'll change the song though

Oh I get it LOL by I forgot the song I meant that I forgot to post the link LOL I know Jim Carroll's music well, saw him a couple of times, well almost saw him a couple of times, things happened :/
There originals. They loved what they did, good at and brought a new sound to punk (Geek)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

First let me thank you all for your previous input on ripeness particularly mr. Michigan because you've really helped my not so sharp eyesight until I can get to a normal eye doctor appointment again, if ever?

Sadly in this set I'm able to see what's going on, & I'm not very happy about it!

At this point these plants aren't going to finish normally;

they're starting to die off at well over a hundred days in bloom, starting to worry about bud rot, have increased air flow
2020 05 09 08 10 31 822
2020 05 09 08 12 08 627
2020 05 09 08 10 39 736

2020 05 09 08 03 25 149
2020 05 09 08 03 43 132
2020 05 09 08 03 27 082

I see what's going, so not really asking for input on ripeness this time

but what I wonder is what would you do at this point??
-thanks

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

In 10 minutes the black dog is going into 24 hours of dark I'm going to put a fan right on it should be okay overnight even with today's relatively high humidity

Decided not to trim today I have two deliveries coming today including the one that didn't come yesterday

They said the driver didn't make a lot of his deliveries yesterday but offered no further information, so I don't know if he's sick with the Chinese virus or had car trouble or what but I don't really want the delivery if I'm honest LOL holy mackerel! I better add more bleach to my spray tank!?
🐒 🔫😷

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The dog is in the box! (this is not a drill)

..this is a drill

TL'DR ..this plant went into bloom on 1/24 and has stalled, stopped, quit, given up; it is an ex-parrot

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Delivery number 1 is in the refrigerator delivery number 2 is 5 stops away; unfortunately it's been 5 stops away for a half an hour, I suspect the Amazon driver maybe having lunch? LOL

Unbelievable how bored I am LOL I don't know how the rest of you do it because I'm a professional Beach Bum, so doing nothing is pretty much my regular schedule LOL but this is even starting to get to me!🤯🤪🤯

dire wolf

dire wolf

First let me thank you all for your previous input on ripeness particularly mr. Michigan because you've really helped my not so sharp eyesight until I can get to a normal eye doctor appointment again, if ever?

Sadly in this set I'm able to see what's going on, & I'm not very happy about it!

At this point these plants aren't going to finish normally;

they're starting to die off at well over a hundred days in bloom, starting to worry about bud rot, have increased air flow
View attachment 970526View attachment 970528View attachment 970529

View attachment 970531View attachment 970533View attachment 970534

I see what's going, so not really asking for input on ripeness this time

but what I wonder is what would you do at this point??
-thanks
Hey beach , first thing i would do is write hso , a long note telling them they that their genetics suck and they should send you a few free pack if you even want to grow those seeds out again , a 100 days ? On a 60 day strain..

Or breeders should not claim to have stabilized genetics , as its almost impossible to make that claim with reg seeds , but i guess if they really worked their strains , maybe they can get a homogenous line going , but i think it would be more responsible if the seed companies explained to customers that they must expect many phenos

But in your case its really weird because you said you ran it before .... and now the clone is doing something different ...

If it was me and trichs were clear at 80 days , i would have just said fuck it and chopped immediately , because its so weird and i would have been afraid the whole thing would have crapped out and just died or gotten diseased or mold then died , so you did the best you could ....
I would not even put them in the dark for 24 hours as fear of more chance of dead or mold issues developing ...
Anyway fuck it , you tried , but i think your plant got the flu 19 .....sorry

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey beach , first thing i would do is write hso , a long note telling them they that their genetics suck and they should send you a few free pack if you even want to grow those seeds out again , a 100 days ? On a 60 day strain..

Or breeders should not claim to have stabilized genetics , as its almost impossible to make that claim with reg seeds , but i guess if they really worked their strains , maybe they can get a homogenous line going , but i think it would be more responsible if the seed companies explained to customers that they must expect many phenos

But in your case its really weird because you said you ran it before .... and now the clone is doing something different ...

If it was me and trichs were clear at 80 days , i would have just said fuck it and chopped immediately , because its so weird and i would have been afraid the whole thing would have crapped out and just died or gotten diseased or mold then died , so you did the best you could ....
I would not even put them in the dark for 24 hours as fear of more chance of dead or mold issues developing ...
Anyway fuck it , you tried , but i think your plant got the flu 19 .....sorry
I wrote them years ago while I waited and waited and waited for the first run to finish thinking 48 - 55 days

okay add a couple weeks to what most breeders say, I got that .. so two weeks go by and I'm still waiting

So add a couple more weeks? Wth so I email hso ask them what's up and is there a pheno that runs long? (in a nice way)

so they sent me back a text eventually; it took so long I had kind of forgot I even sent it, and they basically said (para.)"we don't know what you're talking about"

so screw hso; not because I don't like their plant I love this plant don't care how long it takes I've been running it for years now because it's decent bud and it smells unbelievable, but screw hso because they're ignorant and they lie in there ripeness estimations

Edit: to add they have a pretty good reputation don't hear Too Much bad about them at all, I'm just relating my experience with them.

I've recommended this black dog too many people but just be prepared to wait

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

MLB considering 80-game season starting in early July

eh... 😑

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

10 hours trimming yesterday; still have some popcorn bud to finish today, had to stop in when the back and neck decided to cramp in unison 😩

20200511 070051

Freaking scissor hash forget about it I could barely separate my fingers (gave up on gloves) I don't know what it is about scissor hash but hot damn that shit has a kick to it!!! 🤯🤪😴😏

Top Bottom