the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It is very nice up through there but there's snow on the ground into June in some areas. We've traveled up through there a number of times. We end up staying in Gorham. It's about as far as we can get from home in a days drive on our way up to Ottawa. Cold in the morning there even in July on the north side of Mt Washington. Very pretty rolling hills a bunch of century homes on old farms. I can see the attraction to the area.
Well aware of the weather used to ski all of Northern New England when we were younger, I'm from New England so weather is not an issue

Gets cold in Boston too you know LOL. Few years ago we had 110 inches of snow, and it was like 52 this morning! . it's always cold here now, well last 5 years anyway, due to global warming most likely

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
LOL it does need to be topped and that's not a new picture either so probably needs topping even more by now

Anything I spray with more than a nutrient like magnesium to correct a deficiency I will Bud wash that plant including this one that I spray the copper on yesterday will eventually get Bud washed

back when they were doing the heavy road construction I was washing everything & my buds tasted different they tasted better sharper, cleaner, you can tell the difference at least I believe so, I think Bud washing is a good thing, just wish I wasn't so damn lazy
I mean washing with a spray hose fine mist to clean the crap off during its grow cycle Its seemed to revitalize them. I'm thinking at the end of vegging take them out and give them a blast then maybe at a month into flower. Just like a heavy rain shower for your indoor plants.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I mean washing with a spray hose fine mist to clean the crap off during its grow cycle Its seemed to revitalize them. I'm thinking at the end of vegging take them out and give them a blast then maybe at a month into flower. Just like a heavy rain shower for your indoor plants.
Oh no I do the whole two bucket dip thing when I talk about washing my plants never go outside

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Well aware of the weather used to ski all of Northern New England when we were younger, I'm from New England so weather is not an issue
I don't know why I'm living in a cold climate. I hate winter and cold wet weather, I had too much sun in my life as a young 20 year old, never ending summers with travel. My dream spot is in Mexico, on the beach around Mahahual. Don't need no shoes, don't need no money all I need is some fresh fruit, seafood & some reefer with my toes in the sea and maybe a cerveza or two.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If I were you and dealing with the mites I would take them out at least once a week and hit them with the hose like you did initially

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh no I do the whole two bucket dip thing when I talk about washing my plants never go outside
Ya I did a 3 bucket wash peroxide - lemon juice and baking soda - cold water - fan dry for 2 hours then let hang.
I wouldn't normally do that but with my mite infestation I reverted to drastic measures and it worked well ( so far) . I put them out on a tarp before I sprayed them and let them dry on a cloudy day before putting them back under the lights. Then I did the same to my vegging plants and they just look healthier after a few days under the lights again.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If I were you and dealing with the mites I would take them out at least once a week and hit them with the hose like you did initially
Ya the weather has to cooperate and we're expecting high temps this week 28 - 29 c - 85F with humidity in the 75-80%+ range. I haven't found any since the washing, I know they must be there somewhere but hard to find now. If I get a day when I can blast them again I will.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I wouldn't spray flowering plants heavy just because of the mold & the bud rot possibilities if they're Outdoors that's one thing I suppose but I don't know if I would do it and then bring them back inside that wet? Be careful!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I wouldn't spray flowering plants heavy just because of the mold & the bud rot possibilities if they're Outdoors that's one thing I suppose but I don't know if I would do it and then bring them back inside that wet? Be careful!

Sound like a conflict here lol!? what I meant is I like the idea of taking em out and hitting him with the hose every 3 or 7 days whatever to knock mites down, but in general I wouldn't do that to my buds just to clean them, I would only Bud wash when I chopped

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They are only at 3-4 weeks buds are still small,much later than that I agree I don't want soggy wet buds overnight. I washed early in the day shook them off well and let dry outside with a light breeze. After a few hours I put them back into the room with lights on, all looks good now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Gets cold in Boston too you know LOL. Few years ago we had 110 inches of snow, and it was like 52 this morning! . it's always cold here now, well last 5 years anyway, due to global warming most likely
Now that is the Bizarro world, Global Warming is making it colder. I don't really follow that GW stuff too close. Its still cold in the winter and hot in the summer and its been that way since I was a kid. Some years colder than others Some years hotter than others. I think it has something to do with that great big ball of light in the sky. Similar graphs in warming can be seen on Mars as well. Them Fkin Martians better get their asses together and figure out a way to clean up their act before Elon and his crew get there 👽👽👽or there will be hell to pay.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Now that is the Bizarro world, Global Warming is making it colder. I don't really follow that GW stuff too close. Its still cold in the winter and hot in the summer and its been that way since I was a kid. Some years colder than others Some years hotter than others. I think it has something to do with that great big ball of light in the sky. Similar graphs in warming can be seen on Mars as well. Them Fkin Martians better get their asses together and figure out a way to clean up their act before Elon and his crew get there 👽👽👽or there will be hell to pay.
That's who I blame too--> 👽

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That's who I blame too--> 👽

I flew a space shuttle into the ground a bunch of times at the Houston Space center. I never did stick the landing I smacked the runway or hit the ocean like a bomb. It was like flying a brick. We took my son there years ago and during the lazer light show I was on the space shuttle. We took him to Cape Canaveral once as well they have an old shuttle there that you can walk around, I like that space shit too.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I flew a space shuttle into the ground a bunch of times at the Houston Space center. I never did stick the landing I smacked the runway or hit the ocean like a bomb. It was like flying a brick. We took my son there years ago and during the lazer light show I was on the space shuttle. We took him to Cape Canaveral once as well they have an old shuttle there that you can walk around, I like that space shit too.
That sounds like a good time!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That sounds like a good time!
Happy times warm places. I don't ever remember saying happy times freezing my ass off. Just 6 months of the year I keep saying to my wife, just about the same costs with no heating bill , food prices are cheap its just the airfare, car rental & insurance cost that make it expensive. Go kerplunk in a palapa on the beach....priceless.😎

I think its time for meds, I'm bitchen about cold and its going to be 85f here this week....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Happy times warm places. I don't ever remember saying happy times freezing my ass off. Just 6 months of the year I keep saying to my wife, just about the same costs with no heating bill , food prices are cheap its just the airfare, car rental & insurance cost that make it expensive. Go kerplunk in a palapa on the beach....priceless.😎

I think its time for meds, I'm bitchen about cold and its going to be 85f here this week....
I know man let's enjoy the little bit of Summer that we still get!😎

That said its going to be 50 here again tonight in the middle of June?? LOL

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I know man let's enjoy the little bit of Summer that we still get!😎

That said its going to be 50 here again tonight in the middle of June?? LOL

Dude it's been terrible here too. Most of last week had lows under 50. The tomatoes actually survived that, just to get mauled by a hungry deer.

Top Bottom