Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The beach house

So I'm gonna post things in here

The beach house 2

And I wanna keep it ocean-style

The beach house 3

Might even share my Cape Cod Bloody Mary recipe at some point

Got some new nutrients from Masterblend and I'm going to document them here on some Black D.O.G. and Indian Bubblegum, for starters

The beach house 4

Most of the pictures are and will be mine, some will be grabbed off the net, all will be ocean based in general and New England/Cape Cod Shore in particular

The beach house 5

we've got em' right offshore (that's why I'm called Beachwalker and not Oceanswimmer) :) The red dots on the map are great white sightings

The beach house 6

thanks for stopping by, pull up a beach chair and grab a frosty out of the cooler

I'll get some cannabis pictures up presently

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

View attachment 886495

So I'm gonna post things in here

View attachment 886497

And I wanna keep it ocean-style

View attachment 886499

Might even share my Cape Cod Bloody Mary recipe at some point

Got some new nutrients from Masterblend and I'm going to document them here on some Black D.O.G. and Indian Bubblegum, for starters

View attachment 886502

Most of the pictures are and will be mine, some will be grabbed off the net, all will be ocean based in general and New England/Cape Cod Shore in particular

View attachment 886523

we've got em' right offshore (that's why I'm called Beachwalker and not Oceanswimmer) :) The red dots on the map are great white sightings

View attachment 886526

thanks for stopping by, pull up a beach chair and grab a frosty out of the cooler

I'll get some cannabis pictures up presently
That's pretty cool man. Not as cool as a shark bong though...
Baby shark bong 1

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is a cross I made recently, it's my first chuck since I quit growing in the mid-90s.

used a male GPS Gunslinger (stardawg×starfighter) & a White Rhino × Mazar mother, we're calling her Mazzy Star LOL! :)
20190804 183121

Another couple weeks til I can snatch a bud and give it a try, she should be done in another month at most, hoping for good things!
20190808 080449

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

When you are out past the last reachable sand bar and diving for bar clams all is fine until you start to think about jaws.
It gets me a bit jittery especially when those on shore wouldn't even know you were gone.
Lol you know it! been in the ocean all my life on both coasts, but about 7 years ago I started watching Shark Week and I saw so many things about great whites on the cape, previously it was generally thought that they didn't come north past the Outer Cape, but then I found out they were spotted as far north as offshore Maine!? Eventually it dawned on me there's only one way there getting to Maine lol! ..they're going right by where I swim and surf..! 😲 I haven't been in the ocean since

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

When you are out past the last reachable sand bar and diving for bar clams all is fine until you start to think about jaws.
It gets me a bit jittery especially when those on shore wouldn't even know you were gone.
About 40 years ago I and some friends went to La Jolla snorkeling. It's long been a protected beach, no fishing or collecting shellfish, etc. You can swim out several hundred yards no deeper than 8-10 feet when you come to a drop-off into a dark abyss. I had seen Jaws a few years prior and let me tell ya, when I hit that area every one of my orifices puckered right up! Closed tight! I set my personal best swim time returning to the beach thinking what might be chasing me. I had kept large predatory fish and watched them stock prey and all those wonderful thoughts and movie scenes ran through my head.

I've gone back in the water many times since but not there. Seal Beach, up the coast is shallow and warm in the summer and pretty good waves. Lifeguards on the beach, pier and a boat keeping swimmers from going to far out and pulling tired swimmers out of the water when there's a strong undertow. La Jolla? NEVER AGAIN!

We did pay a visit to the tide pools this past May but no chance of me getting in that water ever again!!!
20190514 131251

So now ya got a West coast ocean pic.😁

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

About 40 years ago I and some friends went to La Jolla snorkeling. It's long been a protected beach, no fishing or collecting shellfish, etc. You can swim out several hundred yards no deeper than 8-10 feet when you come to a drop-off into a dark abyss. I had seen Jaws a few years prior and let me tell ya, when I hit that area every one of my orifices puckered right up! Closed tight! I set my personal best swim time returning to the beach thinking what might be chasing me. I had kept large predatory fish and watched them stock prey and all those wonderful thoughts and movie scenes ran through my head.

I've gone back in the water many times since but not there. Seal Beach, up the coast is shallow and warm in the summer and pretty good waves. Lifeguards on the beach, pier and a boat keeping swimmers from going to far out and pulling tired swimmers out of the water when there's a strong undertow. La Jolla? NEVER AGAIN!

We did pay a visit to the tide pools this past May but no chance of me getting in that water ever again!!!
View attachment 886684
I lived in Glendale in the 80s and traveled up and down Big Sur but I never swam north of Santa Barbara, but I have learned that's also a shark area!? On a side note Santa Barbara's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been

BloodShot

BloodShot

View attachment 886684
They sure did a number on the people with those movies that's for sure!

Top Bottom