the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE:

Full flush and feed

Run off of all plants was dead-on 6.4 (somebody's loving Pro mix!)

Black dog and Indian bubblegum were fed masterblend at 875ppm with an added boost of 4ml. Cal Mag per gal. (1000ppm total), they have about three and four weeks left respectively

Black d.o.g.
20200315 060644
20200315 060701
20200315 060632

Indian Bubblegum
20200315 053726
20200315 053735
20200315 053148

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
UPDATE:

Full flush and feed

Run off of all plants was dead-on 6.4 (somebody's loving Pro mix!)

Black dog and Indian bubblegum were fed masterblend at 875ppm with an added boost of 4ml. Cal Mag per gal. (1000ppm total), they have about three and four weeks left respectively

Black d.o.g.
View attachment 950588View attachment 950589View attachment 950590

Indian Bubblegum
View attachment 950591View attachment 950592View attachment 950593
I guess you must of run into chocolate versions, have you liked them? Nice flavor & smooth smoke.

When I got my recent chocolate it was real wet, so no watering needed. after 4-5 days it needed liquid, not knowing if its been fed or when its been fed i decided to lightly feed for size of plant. When I took the ppm on its run off 1990 ppm I was expecting 550 - 600 as my others are at that size. WTF too hot I flushed 3 gallons through it not knowing if I should be doing that or not but wtf 1990 is too hot so flush flush flush. well it worked brought it down to around 600. Any comment on that? have you had to do that? I'm not sure if its planted in Miracle Grow or what its in but would that mixed & fertilized shit give those readings?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I have some black gold soil I’ll mix in this go around. Or just straight water in a solo cup

If you're going to clone in a medium, it just needs to hold a bit of moisture. No nutes, neutral pH. I've done it in Perlite in the past, but I've switched to coco coir because it's easier to heat sterilize before putting the clones in it. The medium is just to encourage and facilitate root growth, the plant won't need nutes until it's rooted again. The only way it has of uptaking water while it roots is through the stomata, so it'll need some ambient moisture and/or intermittent spraying. TBH I don't even use rooting hormones, just willow water.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If you're going to clone in a medium, it just needs to hold a bit of moisture. No nutes, neutral pH. I've done it in Perlite in the past, but I've switched to coco coir because it's easier to heat sterilize before putting the clones in it. The medium is just to encourage and facilitate root growth, the plant won't need nutes until it's rooted again. The only way it has of uptaking water while it roots is through the stomata, so it'll need some ambient moisture and/or intermittent spraying. TBH I don't even use rooting hormones, just willow water.
I have some black gold soil I’ll mix in this go around. Or just straight water in a solo cup
I think that black soil is too tight it needs air and it smothers any chance of rooting. I've been using just a promix type soil in solo cup. I believe now that I need more air and next round I'm mixing in more perlite or river pebbles, just a bit larger than sand to mix in with my promix. I keep drying out the peat pods or over watering them. I have better luck in the PM copy that I use VPN 30

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I guess you must of run into chocolate versions, have you liked them? Nice flavor & smooth smoke.

When I got my recent chocolate it was real wet, so no watering needed. after 4-5 days it needed liquid, not knowing if its been fed or when its been fed i decided to lightly feed for size of plant. When I took the ppm on its run off 1990 ppm I was expecting 550 - 600 as my others are at that size. WTF too hot I flushed 3 gallons through it not knowing if I should be doing that or not but wtf 1990 is too hot so flush flush flush. well it worked brought it down to around 600. Any comment on that? have you had to do that? I'm not sure if its planted in Miracle Grow or what its in but would that mixed & fertilized shit give those readings?
I've grown one chocolate plant I think it was called choc o matic and it was a freebie Auto I think it was sativa heavy and I remember it was a fav down the beach about three summers ago other than that the only chocolate I've run into I think theres some in the Gorilla Glue?

Jamie73

Jamie73

I think that black soil is too tight it needs air and it smothers any chance of rooting. I've been using just a promix type soil in solo cup. I believe now that I need more air and next round I'm mixing in more perlite or river pebbles, just a bit larger than sand to mix in with my promix. I keep drying out the peat pods or over watering them. I have better luck in the PM copy that I use VPN 30
I have lots of coco coir. Think I might let them sit in water till they rood then right into coco.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've grown one chocolate plant I think it was called choc o matic and it was a freebie Auto I think it was sativa heavy and I remember it was a fav down the beach about three summers ago other than that the only chocolate I've run into I think theres some in the Gorilla Glue?
This one is called Chocolope from Sonoma seeds

100 4013
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom