the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I'm finally hitting the bottom of this spring. No spring weather, just about equal to our winter. Cold, Wind, Heavy rain and snow mixed in. Today was nice. Tomorrow better. Then back to 3 straight days of cold windy Rain. It's killing my MS. Flare up after flare up. No consist weather. This has been my worst in 8 years.
That was our spring last year until June. The past 10 days have been summer weather after a week of heavy rain and cold. Sounds like it's time for you to move! I frickin hate the cold.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

20200430 171504

20200430 174633
20200430 174409
20200430 172951
20200430 170422
20200430 163640

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So in the morning the black dog comes out of the closet (chop!) I noticed at lights on tonight she's throwing Nana's

last Sunday she was mostly clear, yesterday I noticed she looked half-dead!?

if you go back a few pages I mentioned she ripens all at once over about three days and that's exactly what happened

she's about 95 days in bloom right now, so I'll be trimming her all day tomorrow! she's a big girl she had a great run this time too, nice and healthy right up till the other day she doesn't really have the smell her mother had though but a pleasure none the less

That large black dog in the picture in the post above will be going into bloom this weekend

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is the black dog, it's at 13 weeks today (ridiculous) these were the the trichomes this morning..

I'd appreciate any input because I'm trying to decide chopping today or give it a couple days?

2020 05 01 07 26 45 915
2020 05 01 07 28 22 658

2020 05 01 07 25 11 960
2020 05 01 07 25 11 960

*Usually I can get slightly better pictures but the hand was a little shaky this morning

2020 05 01 07 19 18 677
20200501 072119
Last edited:
Bodean

Bodean

This is the black dog, it's at 13 weeks today (ridiculous) these were the the trichomes this morning..

I'd appreciate any input because I'm trying to decide chopping today or give it a couple days?

View attachment 968035View attachment 968037
View attachment 968038View attachment 968038

*Usually I can get slightly better pictures but the hand was a little shaky this morning
Very little amber that I can tell. But the last pic confirmed enough milky trichs for me to harvest in my opinion. I usually take em at first sign of amber anyway but I know how everyone's tastes are a bit different.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Very little amber that I can tell. But the last pic confirmed enough milky trichs for me to harvest in my opinion. I usually take em at first sign of amber anyway but I know how everyone's tastes are a bit different.
Thanks for the input I appreciate it! That's about what I see too, I'm still trying to decide do I take it right now or wait till Sunday LOL 13 weeks on a strain that hso advertises at 48 - 55 days! Terrible!

And when I first ran it and she was sitting there for twice as long & I wondering why the crazy thing wouldn't ripen I emailed HSO and nicely asked wth? they did eventually answer but basically told me they had no idea what I was asking? so I won't be ordering from hso again.

When this comes out I've got another D.O.G. going in but I'm not going to run it anymore more after that, likely just keep a mother

Edit: So my 8:45 alarm just went off I have 15 minutes to make my decision; I'm going to leave it in till Sunday. Thanks again mr. Bodean, I appreciate your input!

Last edited:
Bodean

Bodean

Thanks for the input I appreciate it! That's about what I see too, I'm still trying to decide do I take it right now or wait till Sunday LOL 13 weeks on a strain that hso advertises at 48 - 55 days! Terrible!

And when I first ran it and she was sitting there for twice as long & I wondering why the crazy thing wouldn't ripen I emailed HSO and nicely asked wth? they did eventually answer but basically told me they had no idea what I was asking? so I won't be ordering from hso again.

When this comes out I've got another D.O.G. going in but I'm not going to run it anymore more after that, likely just keep a mother

Edit: So my 8:45 alarm just went off I have 15 minutes to make my decision; I'm going to leave it in till Sunday. Thanks again mr. Bodean, I appreciate your input!
That is a long harvest time. Beautiful plants though. Your Indian bubblegum is as well. Hope you have a great day @Beachwalker ! Smoke on 😃

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That is a long harvest time. Beautiful plants though. Your Indian bubblegum is as well. Hope you have a great day @Beachwalker ! Smoke on 😃
Thank you, you as well! Yeah I see absolutely no Amber even on the sugar leaves, if they had said it's a 90-day plant that's one thing but they said 48/55 days and I've been running this for several years and the soonest I've ever taken it is 86 days in the summer weather

To me it's in the very beginning of the Harvest Zone, as I also Harvest right when you said, as soon as I see the first Amber (maybe 5%) I hope by Sunday to see a little more cloudy trichomes (couldn't be any less LOL)🤦‍♂️

Today's another rainy miserable day so I was hoping to trim today, because this weekend's going to be nice and I'm going down the beach Sunday, will see if that's blocked off or not? LOL I'm going for a walk on it anyway!

The ocean is only a few minutes away and I'm not going to stay long anyway so it'll be a nice break from the trimming!

Edit: I would stick her in the drying closet for a couple days of dark but she's just too big and even with a fan right on her I don't want to risk any kind of mold in this continual damp, rainy weather we have here, plus when I've done that in the past I'm not sure if it does anything or not if I'm honest?

I got one shot of the bubblegum today, I think she's as done if not more than the dog, she's also been in for 95 days
2020 05 01 07 20 00 231

*couldn't get the hands to stop shaking this morning👋, hopefully get better pics next time?!

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

He
That was our spring last year until June. The past 10 days have been summer weather after a week of heavy rain and cold. Sounds like it's time for you to move! I frickin hate the cold.
Hello mr. Plumber! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you and yours are well! Way past time for me to move, only I want to move north to New Hampshire LOL don't get me wrong I love the warm weather & Cali, I lived in Glendale in the mid-80s and traveled extensively up and down PCH1, I love it there it's beautiful, the beaches and mountains of Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful place I've ever been, but it's not for me these days

Almost moved to Florida about a decade ago but there was a woman involved and thank God I didn't step any deeper in that trap believe me and if I'm honest I'm not the biggest fan of Florida, I've only been there once or twice to do the tourist stuff but yeah I don't like the bugs, snakes, sharks and the gators forget about it!

Where I'm likely going is northern Maine because it's like they're give away the houses and property there compared to Mass or even New Hampshire, in fact most people don't realize it but New Hampshire has some of the highest property taxes around!

Be well and stay safe!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

He
Hello mr. Plumber! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you and yours are well! Way past time for me to move, only I want to move north to New Hampshire LOL don't get me wrong I love the warm weather & Cali, I lived in Glendale in the mid-80s and traveled extensively up and down PCH1, I love it there it's beautiful, the beaches and mountains of Santa Barbara is one of the most beautiful place I've ever been, but it's not for me these days

Almost moved to Florida about a decade ago but there was a woman involved and thank God I didn't step any deeper in that trap believe me and if I'm honest I'm not the biggest fan of Florida, I've only been there once or twice to do the tourist stuff but yeah I don't like the bugs, snakes, sharks and the gators forget about it!

Where I'm likely going is northern Maine because it's like they're give away the houses and property there compared to Mass or even New Hampshire, in fact most people don't realize it but New Hampshire has some of the highest property taxes around!

Be well and stay safe!
I'd give it another a week. I know what it's like waiting for frickin ever (winter grow went 13 plus weeks) but it's always been worth it. Always. If it wasn't for those damn nanners I'd say 2+ weeks, although I'm sure it will do the trick if you clip today, tomorrow or Sunday😉

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'd give it another a week. I know what it's like waiting for frickin ever (winter grow went 13 plus weeks) but it's always been worth it. Always. If it wasn't for those damn nanners I'd say 2+ weeks, although I'm sure it will do the trick if you clip today, tomorrow or Sunday😉
😯😥 well I'm going to check it Sunday, I think it's in the harvest window cuz I don't go deep into the Amber but I'd like to have some Amber LOL a hundred days almost and I have no Amber🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I cant see clearly enough to guess this time.
I hear you and thank you for checking anyway! I tried but I just couldn't get any decent shots this morning lol I'm going to check it again Sunday

I think I'm close from what I could see with just with the scope, honestly I agree with another week maybe even more but the plant dried out and drop some leaves so that might give her a bit of a shock to let her finish up? The bubble gum might actually go first?

The tremors are from heavy & extended use of Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) terrible stuff! ☠ I saw you & someone discussing it before when you were having those back issues and that's what it did to me;

initially it was so bad they diagnosed it as Parkinson's but I figured out myself that it was the Flexeril not the doctors who put & kept me on it

6 months after I stopped it the Tremors had all but completely stopped, although every once in awhile they come back like this morning

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Flexeril is about all I use from the pharmacy. Don't take it often but it's never done that to me. Maybe it's all the THC I ingest?🤣 Made 200 caps & 7oz of tincture a few days ago. Those caps do me right and tincture is like my daily vitamin😎
I wouldn't worry about casual use, didn't mean to cause any alarm! After the accident I took near limitless prescribed amounts for over two years before it had that effect on me, but if you check it out it's one of its listed side effects, that's how I figured out it wasn't Parkinson's

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I wouldn't worry about casual use, didn't mean to cause any alarm! After the accident I took near limitless prescribed amounts for over two years before it had that effect on me, but if you check it out it's one of its listed side effects, that's how I figured out it wasn't Parkinson's
When I have to take it it's for only 3-4 days max, just enough to end the heavy pain. Soma compound is my fav but hard to get it prescribed. Muscle relaxant with codeine that relieves the heavy pain like a champ. Puts me in Lala Land but when I hurt that bad I can't do anything anyway. Pain management is a bitch.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These two strains are giving me fits, I'm not running them anymore. I've got one last big black dog I'll probably put in bloom soon & I'm going to give her 24 hours of dark before I start her In Bloom see if that speeds her up at all, and if we ever get hot weather that might help speed it up too so I can get away with 86 days maybe?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

These two strains are giving me fits, I'm not running them anymore. I've got one last big black dog I'll probably put in bloom soon & I'm going to give her 24 hours of dark before I start her In Bloom see if that speeds her up at all, and if we ever get hot weather that might help speed it up too so I can get away with 86 days maybe?
I've got a GDP that was flipped March 15 and is about 3 weeks away. Maturing quickly. Everything I've read says 8 wks and looks about right. I just dusted half of her with pollen as I don't see any seeds yet so I may have to give her another week, but I like couch lock😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom