The Best Led On The Market?

• Thread starter aquashield
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Nice and clean build, like the 8020 framing. Anyone know the ROM pricing on the fixture shown in the video?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

You can't lose when buying fluence. If you want to make these homemade rigs from modules and all that's great. With no warranty and no back up customer service .

Nobody116

Nobody116

I’ve been looking at some DIY kits online. They utilize the LM301B chips.

I can’t seem to find any info on penetration. Vendors say they can’t answer that question because of variations in canopy thickness. Which imo is a nonsense answer.

Pretty much a no shitter that the light won’t penetrate past a solid object such as a thick canopy.

All the so called cheap LED’s sold on EBay or Amazon state they are good for 2’. I don’t see why these high dollar unit vendors can’t answer the question. Maybe I just haven’t found the right vendor yet ?

Nobody116

Nobody116

If anyone deserves a little success its pacific light concepts,good people.
I didn’t have time to watch the whole video yet. But from what I did see they seem like a class act. Definitely going to be looking at them.

F

FutureGrower

I’ve been looking at some DIY kits online. They utilize the LM301B chips.

I can’t seem to find any info on penetration. Vendors say they can’t answer that question because of variations in canopy thickness. Which imo is a nonsense answer.

Pretty much a no shitter that the light won’t penetrate past a solid object such as a thick canopy.

All the so called cheap LED’s sold on EBay or Amazon state they are good for 2’. I don’t see why these high dollar unit vendors can’t answer the question. Maybe I just haven’t found the right vendor yet ?

You aren't looking at the overall picture. Most of the companies selling LEDs on amazon are using epistar LED diodes. They won't last long and they are very inefficient. A few people say they're less efficient than de hps.

Just because you contacted them and got a answer may not mean it's the truth. Theres so much variation on canopy penetration, like what plant are you growing, is it thick and bushy?

Most of the good brands are using samsung and osram diodes. Even fluence uses mostly 301b's with osrams own reds. That should give you a direction and reason why you should consider NOT purchasing cheaper leds

A

aquashield

What about this light? Anyone familiar with the company? 5 year warranty as well. Does anyone know anyone that’s used these lights?

Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 1000
£1,774.05

At 1050 actual watts and 1602 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the most powerful LED grow lights available worldwide. WithPhytoMAX-2 Black Dog LED has delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! ThePhytoMAX-2 1000 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cyclePhyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!

F

FutureGrower

What about this light? Anyone familiar with the company? 5 year warranty as well. Does anyone know anyone that’s used these lights?

Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 1000
£1,774.05

At 1050 actual watts and 1602 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are the most powerful LED grow lights available worldwide. WithPhytoMAX-2 Black Dog LED has delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! ThePhytoMAX-2 1000 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cyclePhyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!

Honestly I have no clue man, can you find any info on their led diodes?

For that price range I would always just go with either HLG or step up to fluence. But it could be a really great light I don't know.

Indiva710

Indiva710

I'm running x4 qb132s @ 60w ea and x4 288 v2 4000k 120w for my 4.6x4.6 veg tent drivers are remotely mounted outside of the tent and it really helps alot and having a fan blowing on the drivers keeps them much cooler and will be more efficent and last longer too...and my bloom room a 8x8 has x6 QB 320xl and all I had to do was remote mount the drivers off the qbs I made a alum rack and hung it up so it gets airflow from all sides and has a nice vent for the heat to escape the area too

20190109 142504
Indiva710

Indiva710

How about the Amare SolarBar-8 or even hortibloom megapro or my favorite scynce led raging kush, the growflux 600tl looks pretty dope too I do like how much tunability you have even more than scynce has ...also growflux has a new controller coming out that will control temp,rh, pvd, plus your lights will be tuned with it too say it gets too hot your lights will dim down...you can run any spec at full power actually which is pretty amazing and on the program you can set specific spectrum either ones they have pre program or make ur own and on your own it even shows amount of power and the spectrum for every channel you choose it will change of course which is quite amazing ... just wish they made more lights and would have several boards like the r.k is...however they should be a badass light..also there is fohse the a3i is a serious light it does 1480w 3.01-3.31umole/j which is incredible it uses Samsung engines and they have a f1v thats pretty dope too at 700w...But currently I'm considering scynce raging kale for veg and raging Kush for bloom...Just sooo many damn options to choose from anymore.....

Indiva710

Indiva710

Samsung has their 301h and 351h the 301h does 3.03 umole/j which is pretty amazing they use them in their horticulture module l2 for the diyer and all.... Bluetooth mesh is definitely going to be the wave of the future for grow lights that is for sure...Just too much tunability for them not to be...Can't wait to get my new upgraded lights it will be lovely to control the system from a app or program on my lappy

420baby

420baby

3_SPYDRxPlus_Both.png

SPYDRx PLUS
Rated 4.97out of 5 based on 36customer ratings
( customer reviews)
SPYDRx PLUS is designed for full-cycle commercial cannabis cultivation with the power to scale from vegetative growth to bloom. For optimal results, we recommend CO2 supplementation between 800-1400ppm due to high PPFD levels. Also designed to cover a 4’x4’ area at only 6 inches above canopy, SPYDRx PLUS delivers an average of 1030 µmol/m2/s of light over your crop with unparalleled uniformity.

PPF: 1530 µmol/s
Efficacy: 2.3 µmol/J
Input Power: 660W
It might be. But the price would kill me. lol. I would like to go with cheaper brands like MarsHydro or Vipar. Not the best but also perform well.

BlueCollarMedz

BlueCollarMedz

Here it is folks the factual best of the best just released last month THE GROWERS CHOICE ROI 720E IT BEATS OUT THE SPYDER XPLUS AND THE GAVITA 1700E AND RUNS $1100 PLUS TAX I have used chinese led my dad has the hlg 650r diablo I wasnt that impressed with that yield from his either. I have used HPS AND CMHS ALONE AND COMBINED IVE USED BLURPLe leds and i promise the new rail lights are the best and scientifically when it comes to par rating ppfd and average umol/2 the Roi 720e from Growers choice is the absolute best.

Screenshot 20200809 192230 Chrome
Screenshot 20200809 192235 Chrome
Received 1098103693916893
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here it is folks the factual best of the best just released last month THE GROWERS CHOICE ROI 720E IT BEATS OUT THE SPYDER XPLUS AND THE GAVITA 1700E AND RUNS $1100 PLUS TAX I have used chinese led my dad has the hlg 650r diablo I wasnt that impressed with that yield from his either. I have used HPS AND CMHS ALONE AND COMBINED IVE USED BLURPLe leds and i promise the new rail lights are the best and scientifically when it comes to par rating ppfd and average umol/2 the Roi 720e from Growers choice is the absolute best.
I know someone big time who just switched form growers choice to the spydrx series. He said it’s the difference between night and day. Haven’t used either. I was, at one time, looking at the growers choice roiE420 which is the smaller version of that.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Im a newbie but am damn glad I bought the Green Sunshine company ES300v2's. People will say they are over priced but I have no regrets and had some nice bud with great trichome development. I gave a buddy a couple jars and he knows some local growers. He said my bud was top shelf compared to the local growers he knows. To me that's what its all about. I bought a couple of the cheap 240 kingbrites from china for veg and will run one compared to the ES300. I figured one plant under it. I think I will do Ethos Orange Velvet Underground under each light. See how that goes. Fingers crossed as Ive had some issues with the seedlings lol. Too hot of a soil. Long story.

Pileit

Pileit

Thinking about trying the growers choice e720s. The spydr x plus are still doing well though. Our big veg had ac quit and this plant was bad just before flowering. The fluence turned her around, that and some tlc.
20200818 180359

Anthem

Anthem

It is interesting that Growers Choice is already advertising a new light. The ROI-680's did not work out for me. I saw a lumitek product the other day at the shop and it is the same light as the Growers Choice ROI-680. Also I would be more interested in comparing the 720 to the Fluence Syder 2I. The Fluence gear is great stuff in my opinion. In my experience with LED grow lights, there is a direct association with Cal Mag needs and spectrum. More Cal Mag means the light is pushing out more far reds and UV. I seriously question any company having a better understanding of the plants light needs than Gavita and Fluence. I say gavita because of their influence with the DE market and Fluence for their designs and well they are owned by Osram and have been for some time. With Osram owning them it pretty much makes them the leader of the pack in my opinion.

Top Bottom