= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

shhh other ogs....;)
20140118 091808
20140118 091824
20140118 091851
:wacky:

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Tahoe OG is the main source to all these names floating around now n days the original lemon pledge pinesol killer

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Tahoe OG is the main source to all these names floating around now n days the original lemon pledge pinesol killer
Says who? If you have the whole story about why you believe Tahoe is "the main source" then please share.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Says who? If you have the whole story about why you believe Tahoe is "the main source" then please share.
Lol....down boy

Tahoe is good.....but I don't think it's the most lemon pledge og.....I'd honestly say it's more that earthy og with hints of pledge in the background......but maybe my taste buds are fucked from all the tokes of devils dandruff lol

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@OGkushistein
First of all, there never was a "Tahoe" cut until Swerve made that up in 06/07, when he made names for all the other cuts he most likely bought from Socal clubs. Which was already 5-6 years after the first several thousand seeds and selected clone phenotypes of "Ghost" aka ORGNKID OG s1's had hit all over the Socal and nationwide marketplace via C-bay and Heaven's Stairway as well as all the trays of OG s1 cuts ORGNKID sold all over socal from 02-06. Which I doubt most of y'all even remember. Tahoe was monikered by SWERVE!
-Doc

Venom818

Venom818

Venom818

Venom818

thanks venom...gotta do my due dilligence to see what she likes...I couldn't get the stardawg to perform but all the others I've gotten to work pretty well...odd how each strain wants something different...

haha i feel you bro,i always try to run strains that feed the same cause im not about to do 5 different mixes

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Hey guys, I'm looking for tips on how to grow OGs... plants per light, veg time, training, etc.

I gotta a decent cut and was planning on sog'n em, but I'm not liking the high plant count. But it kind of sucks because I'm in a position where I can't veg for a long time because of the size of my veg room. The cut I got yields decent so the goal is 2# a light. I don't wanna keep mothers for the same reason I can't veg too long... I want to take clones from the plants I have in veg, but if I have to keep a mother or 2 I guess I can figure something out...

Oh yeah, I'm aero/nft. Basically looking for any of you guys that got a 16 day veg or lower dialed. Thanks in advance, fellas.

Top Bottom