= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Venom818

Venom818

I've seen three different TKs going around LA. There seems to be two distinctly different TKs on the Farm. They both look like keepers. I'll get around to trying them both.

Does the Loompa's headband have Sour D in it?

post up some flowering pics if you have both for comparison ,no sour in the loom pas hb most fuel cut I've had the pleasure of smoking .

Lookin kill JB...That HB is smokin...

thanks bro will get some better shots today.

Hay bro looking good, what do u have her(TK) growing in??, that loompas looks kill bro keep up the great work and stay safe.............GM

What up Homie ,love those true pics you posted thick you will like her .The Tk is in coco actually everything is in coco.Shits looking different with the new room.

Thnx bro the loompas hb is shinning in the new room can't wait to see what she does in a dialed environment. Im going all beds next run so will see what she does .Hopefully will have a good sesh when the dust settles.

those r the best Shitty shots i ever saw. Those thing look uber sticky-iky
nice to see u postin @Venom818

confu

Thnx bro i was trying to fix the white balance but I'm just going to go in early today to get some lights off shots .

What conf said , that is dank as hell , @Venom818 beautiful plant

She's a fan favorite in my circle and that says a lot competing with the triangle kush ,the white ,wifi # 3 .All dank tho in their own way.

Venom818

Venom818

More loompa's HB doing the Gangster lean lol

IMG 1942

IMG 1941

IMG 1960

IMG 1961

IMG 1962

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some TK @32 days bloom. Just starting to get some swell and frost. First time running the TK using brewed teas. She's getting much different smells. This round she is lemon citrus to the max! Still not dialed where I want her but it's a start
20140218 211157 1

20140218 211122 1

20140218 211028 1

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Venom818

Venom818

Dank Dank DAnk. I remember smoking your LHB with EOS and loving her flavor. Shit was pretty loud, so was the TK. Keep smashing on them OG's bro

thnx bro , Ill have some fresh samples coming soon the flavor will be even better that sample was from like 2-3 runs ago still dank but losses that kick a little . nice tk can't wait to see how she finishes up for you I'm going to run a whole tk table next run .

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EOS Nice fucking job bro, beautiful canopy shots I love it:D, ur gonna kill it this run the beds are liking u keep up the great work bro, cant wait to burn some of that lol, stay safe and keep them beautiful pics coming..........GM
That's for sharing the way of the Jedi @GrowMaster... Much respect to u...
View attachment 379804 View attachment 379805 View attachment 379809 View attachment 379810 View attachment 379811 View attachment 379813 View attachment 379814 Heres a few shots of the TrueOG for u guys, not to bad for my first run with her I will do much better with her on my next run now that I know what she likes and dosent, bitch is starting to fall all over the place, cant do much about it cause the plants are so big, I half to stand on the edge of the bed to take pics its a bitch lol.............
Looks like u knocked her out the park this run bro.. Best yield I've seen out of her to date, u made her stack all the way down her branches... Killer job, I'm sure next round will be even better
For u ;) ... :cigar:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Latest posts

Top Bottom