= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
rawman

rawman

Some little buds I trimmed off while doing the first trim are ready to smoke, much happier with the flavors already with this batch

Triangle kush little

Face off\cdub smells super funk this time. Might have to get the real came out when everything is dry for some real pics. :) I'm happy tho these buds smoked great

Shamus

Shamus

Fire was bomb. I ended up losing it. :/

getting her soon :cool:

ill be getting the other HA cut as well, so ill have the diesel one as well as the more fuel, i might do a HA v HA thread er somethin

and then to boot i have like 7+ OG cuts i still have to flower out, excited to finally get to try the SFV u talked so much about, got a few more un nameable OG's that are sposed to be better flavor wise as well

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@GrowMaster , straight killing it.. Some dank ass pics, the ladies are looking lovely.. Much respect... Thanks for showing us the way of the master...:greedy::cool:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Secrets out.. Lol

@Venom818 ask and u shall receive... Here's the bed shot.. Shits a jungle only the strong survive around here, I'm sure u will have tons of fun wit the beds.. Pun intended.. LolView attachment 381440View attachment 381441View attachment 381442
Fucking AAAAA, killing it in the beds bro, the girls are looking way better/bigger this round ur gonna kill it I see nothing but big fat OGeeee buds in ur future bro keep up the great work and stay safe............GM

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Fucking AAAAA, killing it in the beds bro, the girls are looking way better/bigger this round ur gonna kill it I see nothing but big fat OGeeee buds in ur future bro keep up the great work and stay safe............GM
Really appreciate the word bro, I'm trying to get on ur dialed status @GrowMaster... This is my first run in this room, still working out some kinks but should get some chunky lady's here in the next couple weeks, shit I can't wait to post them up.. Lol

Thanks bro, u do the same.. Stay safe and have a great weekend ..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

heres my lovely lady at day 63, this is chem 91 x fire og. This was my first run with her, next round gonna fill a room with her except for a few ghost cuts. She did really well considering she got root aphids around day 30, or thats when i found those fuckers... I dropped the night temps a bit and she put out a bit of color, mostly the leaves but some hues:)
IMG 0952
IMG 0953
IMG 0954
IMG 0955
IMG 0935

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
heres my lovely lady at day 63, this is chem 91 x fire og. This was my first run with her, next round gonna fill a room with her except for a few ghost cuts. She did really well considering she got root aphids around day 30, or thats when i found those fuckers... I dropped the night temps a bit and she put out a bit of color, mostly the leaves but some hues:) View attachment 382059View attachment 382060View attachment 382061View attachment 382062View attachment 382063
Sick n beautiful

Shamus

Shamus

heres my lovely lady at day 63, this is chem 91 x fire og. This was my first run with her, next round gonna fill a room with her except for a few ghost cuts. She did really well considering she got root aphids around day 30, or thats when i found those fuckers... I dropped the night temps a bit and she put out a bit of color, mostly the leaves but some hues:)
Danks!

Top Bottom