= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Venom818

Venom818

Secrets out.. Lol

@Venom818 ask and u shall receive... Here's the bed shot.. Shits a jungle only the strong survive around here, I'm sure u will have tons of fun wit the beds.. Pun intended.. LolView attachment 381440View attachment 381441View attachment 381442

nice doggy love that canopy.

Fire was bomb. I ended up losing it. :/ I didn't think it was as sat do as some of the other OG's. It has a nice structure and gearth to it. Not as floppy as some of the other shit I have ran. But def dank as fuck and the heads love it. Kinda bumbed I lost her. But I did make a few things with her before she departed. Which is always nice. That's like th only pic I snaped two. She was a little girl, only like a foot tall.

sorry for the loss man i sometimes keep 2-3 moms just to make sure i don't loose anything lol

Shamus

Shamus

dank you! I gotta say I've been looking at your gear too, and it aint no joke. i would put yours right at the top with a few obvious others...GM, EOS, BABA, VENOM, WAYNE SHAMUS etc..... long list but you get the picture....

:D thank you bro
im finally getting back on track
right now im actually doing a OG v OG/HPS v LED, 725 watts of LED vs 1K HPS, every other plant is the same in each tray. Hells angel and one ill just call OG. so well get a better idea of how good they are. the LED yielded the same as the HPS with my cuban black haze x big sur's. bout a p each, they were the same variety but all diff phenos

heres the one well call OG
Shits 011

easy there dont hold yourself up too much now :rolleyes: , fuckin viney ass OGs
Shits 019

~jaws music playing in the background~
Shits 022

an while im at it my current favorite, not OG but worth a mention. #9 phenol of my cuban black haze/piff X big sur holy bud
smells of leather and incense is frosty as fuck and gave me 3-4 zips a plant
Shits 021

Shits 028

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

:D thank you bro
im finally getting back on track
right now im actually doing a OG v OG/HPS v LED, 725 watts of LED vs 1K HPS, every other plant is the same in each tray. Hells angel and one ill just call OG. so well get a better idea of how good they are. the LED yielded the same as the HPS with my cuban black haze x big sur's. bout a p each, they were the same variety but all diff phenos

heres the one well call OG
View attachment 382168

easy there dont hold yourself up too much now :rolleyes: , fuckin viney ass OGs
View attachment 382169
~jaws music playing in the background~
View attachment 382170
an while im at it my current favorite, not OG but worth a mention. #9 phenol of my cuban black haze/piff X big sur holy bud
smells of leather and incense is frosty as fuck and gave me 3-4 zips a plant
View attachment 382171

View attachment 382172
didn't i see some pestilence og in your stable too? everything is looking mighty proper. Im surpassed you got the led to pull a whole unit like that, mad respect my dude.. How was the quality compared to the hps?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

the LED's work very well for stacking. a strain that norm stretches 3x will only stretch 2x with proper LED lights. so if ur fancy with it LED first three HPS untill week 6 er 7 and LED again the last week should get better yields and IMO get the biggest benefits of both lights

Concur w/ leds are good for stacking, but why go back to them for the last 2 wks?

Shamus

Shamus

HOT DAMN @waayne

Concur w/ leds are good for stacking, but why go back to them for the last 2 wks?

a week or two id figure, as it definitely increases resin production. the problem with the majority of LEDs is the fact they lack in one of two photosytems, basically keeping the plant in a half ass stasis. the main thing missing is generally the intense white light that aids in transporation of the shit thru the plant not just the "photosynthesis" process. could be the other way around idk. but anyways it has a more complete spectrum then HPS, and undoubtedly IME increases resin content, just not the best at yielding. i actually wrote up a light cycle i will be trying but its a bit different that what i specified.

@any mod will someone please delete post number 2267 in this thread its just too much info to be out there about RL

Top Bottom