= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks homie. Been running the 43 for around a year or so now, its tough for most of these OG's to compete honestly- tossed everything but SFV last year because I enjoy the yield and prefer the lemony OGs to fuel. But prior to this run SFV had never throw nugs bigger than 43, think this round took it so curious if the 43 will be proportionately larger as well. Hopefully so.

Next run gonna drop some Lemon Larry and few special s1's. Looking for them super lemon bombs

Thanks @Motiv, ill make sure to get some proper flowers of the 43 to ya next run!
I bet u smashed the 43.. Do u happen to have any shots of her?

Sounds like she's taking elites down.. Bet there will be tons of fakes soon..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Just gonna say @WalterWhiteFire s "V" cut is no slouch on the wifi topic. Definitely AAA Dank!
IMG 20140308 204658

true grit

true grit

I bet u smashed the 43.. Do u happen to have any shots of her?

Sounds like she's taking elites down.. Bet there will be tons of fakes soon..

Sadly lost em when my comp crashed and haven't run her for last couple rounds. She'll go in next round though. But ya shes def taking elites down, tough to keep many OGs around with her kickin ass. Could be mistaken but think Jack said only ones competing were FO, BTY, legend and his #80. Think Valley was up there, but I have not run a single one on those lists. But def better than the Fire, SFV, Tahoe, questionable ghost, #3, my wifis, and any others ive ran.

What's new right? Sucks when greed gets to people. Thanks for the heads up bro. I do know she's out there now though.

Ya it does, but aint nothin new. Just means time to do some work with her and find the next level OG from there and lock that ho down. Im reversing some goodies to hit her with but anything from there is persy and back to Jack for the generosity. Curious what all Jack has cooking up though.

But again what much of it comes down to is ability to nail these OGs proper. Im not an uber skilled OG grower by any means, lotta you guys nail em way more consistent. Super dialed OG always = best OG.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sadly lost em when my comp crashed and haven't run her for last couple rounds. She'll go in next round though. But ya shes def taking elites down, tough to keep many OGs around with her kickin ass. Could be mistaken but think Jack said only ones competing were FO, BTY, legend and his #80. Think Valley was up there, but I have not run a single one on those lists. But def better than the Fire, SFV, Tahoe, questionable ghost, #3, my wifis, and any others ive ran.

Ya it does, but aint nothin new. Just means time to do some work with her and find the next level OG from there and lock that ho down. Im reversing some goodies to hit her with but anything from there is persy and back to Jack for the generosity. Curious what all Jack has cooking up though.

But again what much of it comes down to is ability to nail these OGs proper. Im not an uber skilled OG grower by any means, lotta you guys nail em way more consistent. Super dialed OG always = best OG.
Exactly. Putting in work w breeding and finding new keepers is the def. The way to have what others don't. You guys in CO are killing all them cuts. Was peeping @cannarado s trifi on TCC. Looks like he smashed it with yet another one. All these new elites and out w the old. Its hard to keep up. But makes things interesting.

true grit

true grit

Ya it most def is, putting in the work to both make and hunt through enough is where its at. Big ups @cannarado for all his work.

Just like the Wifi's I bet this year is gonna throw all sorta new elites out. I know ill be trying to work some through some serious gear this year and maybe get down making some!

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn seems like those cuts making their presence known:snaphappy:.... wish i was cool like that:meh:... i guess ill jus hide in the corner like a time out kid :bag:..... be well farm fam....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I sampled some wifi 43 in LA along with tk and the fo. STRAIT DANK! I'd assume it came from jack or close compadre. Prob ably the best og's I've ever smoked.
Which one got ur attention? I know the tk is some kill, never tried the 43 or fo they must be some kill of all kills.. Can't wait to try them for my self..

Need to get into the circle ASAP .. Lol..

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I sampled some wifi 43 in LA along with tk and the fo. STRAIT DANK! I'd assume it came from jack or close compadre. Prob ably the best og's I've ever smoked.
TLC ...yeah "playing with fire" no doubt the TK is everything you say it is ...I was wish I could find a cut of Tk

N

nightmarecreature

Nice tell him I sent my best. funny you mention that, because this is not the Docta's cut from what I was told. Seems like she finishes fast like the High Octane, but has a more pronounced Pineyness to her. If she smokes like I think she will...I will probably replace the HO on the production level w her. I needed a fast flowering cut and she might be it. Only time will tell though. I'd love to compare nuggs with your F74

It's most likely different. The Cdub Faceoff is better than Docs Faceoff from opinion. There could be a couple Faceoff's considering it was around in the late 90's.

It doesn't get much better than the Cdub Faceoff. It grows like a beast and transitions into flower fast for me. 65 days is a good time to yank it.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

It's most likely different. The Cdub Faceoff is better than Docs Faceoff from opinion. There could be a couple Faceoff's considering it was around in the late 90's.

It doesn't get much better than the Cdub Faceoff. It grows like a beast and transitions into flower fast for me. 65 days is a good time to yank it.

your opinions are worth as much as the shit i flush down the toilet I purchased the faceoff because of the hype and was let down only a quarter of the flavor of Skywalker OG let alone the actual elite cuts

edit:it was carried as the top strain @ The Finest Joint in Pacoima they now relocated to Sylmar (ohs)

Top Bottom