= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters

3grambowl

Does anyone know anything about the soul assassin og? I think it's also called sacto or snoop dog og or something like that. Didn't look very og but it had a lot of lemon in it. Peace
3gb

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Does anyone know anything about the soul assassin og? I think it's also called sacto or snoop dog og or something like that. Didn't look very og but it had a lot of lemon in it. Peace
3gb
Snoop OG, Abusive, does have Lemon in it. It is actually Lemon OG x Sour D .There are a select few that can call it Snoop OG club wise to my knowledge and one of the clubs is in Denver. My lady works there and they say it came from Snoops Grower That used to work for them and they have multiple pictures with Snoop and everything.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I Can get those to you pretty easy it grows like a LSD plant that had sex with a OG, Its a dark colored bud with red hairs over 40% of it. really Lemony and earthy
post pics soon

merko

merko

WhereZ tha waldudOG
?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Good to see the pics flowing once again.... Big ups to all the generous kats that shared these special plants so peeps like me can get a chance to experience this fine cannabis we know as OG. :)

OG Kush.. Here is one that I just call OG, I'm diggin the way she came out this round, overall stank and frost is up a notch from my last run...
IMG 3516

IMG 3565

IMG 3511

High Octane.. This chick is a beast, she yields quite well>of solid OG nugs....
IMG 3525

IMG 3518

IMG 3523

Ghost OG. I've ran thru quite a few diff ghost cuts, and this one so far is the best I've came across. This girl is a lil tricky to nail but once dialed she will give primo OG nugs. I look forward to comparing this chick with a few different once next run...
IMG 3552

IMG 3534

IMG 3532

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Straight murderous grow EOS!!!! This my favorite thread!
Its crazy cuz these are dreeam strains of mine and I love seeing you post them in all their beauty. You have one of the baddest stables of genetics I've seen! Even online! Lol!
But seriously, I do appreciate seeing the different cuts and how they compare to one another. It would be awesome to have a sick sesh of an array of Og's!!!! I'm in the wrong state, that's for sure! Or my garden would a forest of Og dank dizzle!!!
Mad luv and props mang! Keep doin your thang!
Quest

Top Bottom