= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Tried to get some lights off pics.. The usual Ohgees

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EOS looking plump my man! That special sauce has the harem looking mighty nice. Be well.
Thanks MWD, they enjoyed their course this run.. The sauce is working its magic... :)

eos, wayne those ogs look dank.
thanks...
Straight murderous grow EOS!!!! This my favorite thread!
Its crazy cuz these are dreeam strains of mine and I love seeing you post them in all their beauty. You have one of the baddest stables of genetics I've seen! Even online! Lol!
But seriously, I do appreciate seeing the different cuts and how they compare to one another. It would be awesome to have a sick sesh of an array of Og's!!!! I'm in the wrong state, that's for sure! Or my garden would a forest of Og dank dizzle!!!
Mad luv and props mang! Keep doin your thang!
Quest
There's better, someone somewhere always has better.. It about enjoying what u got when u have it.. Try and make each run better then the last.. Thanks for stopping by..

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Hey fellas,

I have an OG question for you all. What kind of difference will I see between flowering an OG for 64 days compared to 72? I've heard they swell quite a bit late, is this true? And are there any other differences I should expect?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hey fellas,

I have an OG question for you all. What kind of difference will I see between flowering an OG for 64 days compared to 72? I've heard they swell quite a bit late, is this true? And are there any other differences I should expect?
Depends what OG you run. I have one that looses weight after 63

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, you just said "some more Og's" when you posted this set of pics. Is there any way you could let me know what the bottom 2 were? Which cuts? Tthey looked like they were well dialed in for sure and pretty darn productive. Really nice cuts!!!
Hopefully with spring around the corner and the weather breaking I may have oppritunity to finally get a clone only Og! Had a few backout but hey, be positive, help people and show love when possible.
Real clone only Og take dank to that pinnacle. The best of the best smoke all around. Can't wait to get my hands on a real Og. It would be an honor to have on the garden rostoor.
But yea EOS what are the last two pics in this set of pics I quoted on???
And in your opinion, what are you fav 3 Og cuts and why? Maybe a lol description to be educated on the differences in tastes a smells. I plan on attempting to score a couple clone onlys. Just wanna go after the best , ya know?
Quest

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Lol, you just said "some more Og's" when you posted this set of pics. Is there any way you could let me know what the bottom 2 were? Which cuts? Tthey looked like they were well dialed in for sure and pretty darn productive. Really nice cuts!!!
Hopefully with spring around the corner and the weather breaking I may have oppritunity to finally get a clone only Og! Had a few backout but hey, be positive, help people and show love when possible.
Real clone only Og take dank to that pinnacle. The best of the best smoke all around. Can't wait to get my hands on a real Og. It would be an honor to have on the garden rostoor.
But yea EOS what are the last two pics in this set of pics I quoted on???
And in your opinion, what are you fav 3 Og cuts and why? Maybe a lol description to be educated on the differences in tastes a smells. I plan on attempting to score a couple clone onlys. Just wanna go after the best , ya know?
Quest
The last two pics are the sfv og.. She did really well, I need to run her a few more times to say she's even close to dialed..
As far as what I've smoked, I'm digging the lhb, tk, ghost , sfv , and Tahoe, I've tried a lot of the others but they all seem to have there qualities when done right..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

You mention that headband first....is it the fire? Had to snag Tahoe cuttings back after smokin some shitty nugs from a round or two ago. She def deserves another go around with things goin better
Tahoes a very nice girl.. She's has some special qualities too, I'm sure u will make her shine..
Lets just say she has no need to be hype'd... But there's always good in all the different og's,especially when dialed...

N

nightmarecreature

Step right up! Get your BTY bag seed clone! Please add to the confusion! All for $20!

Top Bottom