= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

View attachment 397604 Old OG story.. True story bro!...

I got this cut in 99'.. Labeled oG..
My friends View attachment 397603 sister boned D-loke.. After a show..
He told her, he got it from breals grower..I call it 909.99OG..or kkOg..
It's a old OG foh sho sho, it always looks sad, is only kicks out 3leafers during early veg...I think new OGs are defiantly more vigorous,but this one has the true OG, smell..I think this is the soul assassins cut..View attachment 397605
Which is not widely spread, like my friends sister...

Moral of the story?.. Tell ur sister to bone dewds with elites!....
Soul assassins/Cyprus/snoop og is SFV x lemon Thai bag seed pheno found awhile back. Not an original, very killer og though. Made by B*** B... Passed around coastal a little bit then got spread like wildfire in 2011

merko

merko

So D-Loke travels with cuts to hand out to random chicks he bangs after shows? What a nice guy.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EveryOneSmokes im hella diggin them bro, the growth is explosive since the roots have room to expand, ill post a upated picture tonight when the lights come on.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@GrowMaster straight killed it,
Those nugs looking mighty tastee.. Geee shit bro keep up the good work..,

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes im hella diggin them bro, the growth is explosive since the roots have room to expand, ill post a upated picture tonight when the lights come on.
So u got a few different girls running in the same bed, are u finding any similarities or differences?

Is that straight coco in the tray?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EveryOneSmokes yea there's a few different girls in that bed, growth wise they all seem pretty similar. In flower is where the differences show imo.

Yea stright coco

true grit

true grit

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes yea there's a few different girls in that bed, growth wise they all seem pretty similar. In flower is where the differences show imo.

Yea stright coco

Word.. Yup u can really tell the difference in flower, but being all og's they should stretch evenly.. Have u flip them yet and what height are u flipping them?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EveryOneSmokes I flipped them friday. These got outta had, i like to veg for 2wks then flip.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

some SFV and also some of my baby girl chem91 x true... These gals are all at about 25 days flower, they are a bit behind where they were at this time last round, although they look a bit healthier. We shall see, they seem to start stacking after week 5, so i can't wait!!!! All in 7gallons of roots organic 707, with some extra goodies!

IMG 0165
IMG 0166
IMG 0167
IMG 0168
IMG 0173
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Question thou neither one is listed opinions on Tahoe , and Skywalker and flowering times
Which skywalker? There is a 60 day super OG cut and then there is a 10week plus huge yielding skywalker (which I believe is a pheno of J-1) that a lot of people run and call skywalker OG, grows more like blue dream and has training wheels, while the older grows just like any other viney ass og but pods out with the quickness. I have the original still, very beaten and neglected but still alive, haven't ran her in a few years

Latest posts

Top Bottom