= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

When yall say Master OG is that just the name or is it actually SoCal Master x OG?
It's the only master I remember, nothing like the SoCal master at all.. It was around 03-04 before things became flooded with the og this and that crazy..
I recently had some samples from a grower I met a little while back.. I would say it's up there with the top of the list, almost as good as the LHB, TK, and the rest.. If I could get hands on this I would dedicate table space fosho..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thats nice to hear for sure. Her flavor profile is definitley different this run than the SFV or 43. Last run the difference wasn't as noticable.

Soil mix is doing well. OG beds seem to do fine because they eat heavy, but anything light feeding is taking a little more dialing time. With OG's im almost thinking do a light dry mix in the soil (calcium, meals, etc) and then feed a good base like bio bizz so you can adjust as need be.

Got 43, SFV, and Hells Angels going this run and looking sharp so far...ill snap pix once they fill in.
Going to have to do some soil mix research, I want to run soil cuz u can't beat that flavor..

How's the 43 doing?, hear good things..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Hope u got head space bro, get ready for a jungle if u barely flipped..

So that's two weeks in the beds? U got some skill getting them that big that quick they look like there 4 footers already..
Those were under T5's for a few days before they went under the hps and in the bed.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Those were under T5's for a few days before they went under the hps and in the bed.

Word.. I've notice that 2 weeks under t5 and 10 days in the beds is working good for me.. Anything else is a bit overkill, canopy gets to crowded..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EveryOneSmokes i also get the best responce putting them un T5's then hps and topped a few times and the growth is amazing

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

On there way to flipping these girls.. Day8 in veg in the beds..

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

So,is Abusive Og,the clone Mumma,that Orgnkid aquired off Abusive,online???
How does the abusive compare???
And,how does West Coast Dog come into things?
Who has these cuts/seeds/plants???

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EveryOneSmokes or anyone else that can chime in and share info on the master og,. sounds interesting

Venom818

Venom818

It's the only master I remember, nothing like the SoCal master at all.. It was around 03-04 before things became flooded with the og this and that crazy..
I recently had some samples from a grower I met a little while back.. I would say it's up there with the top of the list, almost as good as the LHB, TK, and the rest.. If I could get hands on this I would dedicate table space fosho..

i can vouch that master hit hard ,right up there with the best i was impressed

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

NICE!!, Looking kill bro, way to keep them beds AH! rolling, rolling, rolling, keep them bitches in there beds AH! rolling, rolling, rolling :D hahahahah keep up the great work and stay safe, I feed week 4 tonight!!!!........GM

Thanks GM, shit i stay on that grind bro, always working.. we got to get that sesh in soon, i think @Venom818 giving you a run for your money with that TK, im going to need to test both and come back with the results.. lol

same to you bro stay safe, and keep banging them beds out.. :cool:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes or anyone else that can chime in and share info on the master og,. sounds interesting
Dont have any other info, only that it was dank as f@$k and hit hard, nothing like whats getting passed around as master nowadays...

looks very good in there, so do you usually run 9 per bed with a 2week vegg?
its usually 9, with a 24 day veg.. 14day under t5, and 10 days under hps light, then flipped..

ill take a pic of the canopy on flip day and a couple weeks into flower so you can see the progress of the beds...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Dont have any other info, only that it was dank as f@$k and hit hard, nothing like whats getting passed around as master nowadays...

its usually 9, with a 24 day veg.. 14day under t5, and 10 days under hps light, then flipped..

ill take a pic of the canopy on flip day and a couple weeks into flower so you can see the progress of the beds...
that sounds like a pretty good set up, i like the pre vegg under t5 too, lets my roots start to establish and i get to start training a bit as well, post some pics would be awesome of full canopy, really appreciated my man!

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@Mike Hawk dam bro dont want to alarm you but i see Broadmites in your pictures, you know im an expert on BM.. lol.. JK

Sounds like things are looking up for you, let us know how that pans out on the flavor...
LOL. Thanks @EveryOneSmokes, will do. Things are looking really good. Not bad at all for my first full og run. I will be on your level soon enough :). I need to figure out how to take some quality pics like you guys though, they look 100x better with the naked eye.

Top Bottom