= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Nope, that is an older shot and I couldn't get to a whole plant shot with the canopy going. And, I never separate a plant and photo it separately...I could do that in the future though on some plants. She has some gymnastic power thighs down low too though :D
serious those gotta be some thunder thighs to hold those beasts!!!!

we should make a new trunk/underskirt pic thread... seems all of em have died off.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
serious those gotta be some thunder thighs to hold those beasts!!!!

we should make a new trunk/underskirt pic thread... seems all of em have died off.
It's sad, these days the girls all shave down there....lol :rolleyes:

If ya don't mind me asking, how much do you get per plant running her untopped like that?
3-4 oz of prime nugs off a 5 gal container

true grit

true grit

It's sad, these days the girls all shave down there....lol :rolleyes:

3-4 oz of prime nugs off a 5 gal container
I technique I utilize is leaving the perimeter untopped and topping the plants directly under the lights to prevent them from getting too close to the lights. With OG or taller varieties, it helps a lot.

Ballin man, might have to try half a bed untopped with 43 and see how she does...if i can 3-4 per id be in biznass!

merko

merko

ya the bty isnt my style of OG at all, super hit or miss.... not worth the risk IMO when so many can be on point every time.

crappy names, rape victim? really? what are you guys 16?

good looking grow though.

That's what the cuts were givin to me as.Im confused. so your into changing names? I'm all about taking pics of leafs n purple stems,Strain preservation.

Good thing I didn't post a pic of my chem sisters green Girl Scout crack..

merko

merko

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
This my SFV Bx1 keeper released by Kryptonite and created by swerve back in 2008~

Day 60 just flushed last night ^^ - Sorry about those rust spots guys I was kinda slippin this run!

DSC03203

DSC03204

And some older ones from not long ago around 75-80

DSC02688

Sf10

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My first og run using my new feed schedule. Also never ran og in nets before so switching a few things up and having fun with it.
These shots are from day 18 or 19 from the flip.
Triangle kush
20140524 071648 1

White fire #1
20140524 072034 1

They are getting aptus full line fed once a week, og bio war teas once a week and one feeding of organic this and that I felt would help them stay healthy once a week

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 408823 Yea

I got some stuff for you two see man. Some amazing shit!

O man. Dude! This mother fucker right hear YO! Dawg this mothe fucker right hear.

Dude I hope you don't mind, but I gotta put this shit ON blast. Since it is the OG THread.
Dawg I fucked up when I poped your lary stardawg , and only got one two crack. My bad Im a fuck up. :/ But I prayed to the canna gods to bless me a with boy, and they did. :D I named him stardawg OG.
And man did they ever!
CUz
OMFG dude this fucker right hear REEKS. Like I'm talking LUAD. Dude tickle your nose hairs, make you sneeze, o fuck that was a stem rub I thought I thought I smelled a nug, luad. Like dude it's a wif of wasbi, clear your sinuses stink man, dude sushi saki and stardawg OG. I can not empisize enough how fucking rank stank in your nostrils the smell is. Like I have never smelt any stem that smelt this intence. Like I have grown bud that's FIRE, that smells weaker than the way this things stem smells. OK Ok your prolly like I bet your bullshiting B. NO example, the stem rub on this plant, is Lauder than the fire OG. Fire OG jar of nug. I'm not bullshitting. Dude its more intence than sticking your frigon nose in a jar of pinesol. But it's not a pinesol smell, its just got that BITE. The STEM! It's CRAZY. Dude I could go on for ever. Not playing!
Its LUAD & Obnoxious.
:)
All those larry crosses I did with my ibl line came out mega fire. The stardawg x larry put out mega flame. The tk x larry put out epic og plants that smelled unreal. The larry male made everything smell wickedly loud, depending on the traits that transfer it was either rank fuel or some kinda foul skunk kush smell. That larry male is probably the most solid male iv came across. Which I would hope so being it's a f6 I used in those lines. The new f7 is very similar and I'm hoping for even less then the 2 pheno traits the f6 was putting out.
I believe you got the whole larry cross line? If not let me know when I come out you way homie

Top Bottom