= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
symbiote420

symbiote420

My bad, that SFV is at 33 days in the pic! Running perpetually messes with your time-space continuum lol, they're at 37 now. The only tweek I've added to Crazy Composer's regimen is adding a compost tea on the off week that I throw a little extra Sea-90 & kelp in!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dam everyone's bringing the heat.. Og overload in this bitch..

@Venom818 killing it in the beds, @GrowMaster talk about making them girls work.. Always a pleasure..
@rawman dam bro some serious chunk action...
@true grit did someone say dialed .. Dam impressive , best structure I've seen out of that girl.. Wow...
@We Solidarity murder service.. Killing the og game one girl at a time.. Very nice stacking ..

Nice to see some big hitter action on here, keep up the great work to all.. U guys keeping me on my toes for sure.. Peeping game from the sidelines.. Stay safe everybody...

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
818 og cuts, I have been trying to get these for the longest time. We have been getting/smoking this wonderful og for over 15 years, without knowing the name of the strain. Every time we would ask, the guy would say its weed smoke it! Or just OG! He never gave out a cut, never! Well I sourced it out from someone else who got it straight from him! So im totally stoked! And stoned! Lol my source wants me to make him some S1's of the 818 og, that should be fun. I might have to have a few of my other girls in the pollination room as well. Thanks Digdug!!
20140520 131429

merko

merko

Doing a test room of," better than your moms OG"..
Also got uncircumcised X heebznoseOG(Morman Normans cut) x
Sour BSE x jermain propane diesel..

I heard shroomy420 n big Vicky n gnomes white are tha mother of all dragonzOG..I just come hear 2lern!..
Hopefully a og expert can chime in..
Thanx in advance..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
@baba G any chance of a full plant shot on that second feed one?? that looks awfully meaty up top i wanna see an upskirt and body shot!
Nope, that is an older shot and I couldn't get to a whole plant shot with the canopy going. And, I never separate a plant and photo it separately...I could do that in the future though on some plants. She has some gymnastic power thighs down low too though :D

Top Bottom