= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

Chem91 this girl is fuckn fire! shes a trooper hard to dial in but she thrives.... gotta say shes one of my faves....
20140705 111648

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So since my runs coming to an end thought I might share some new lady's, things are looking nice and frosty, added back a silica that I was using a few years back.. Sure feels good to be running it again as I they seem nice and sturdy with more sites, or atleast I can see the difference..

Hope everyone's having a good weekend..

First up some new lady's that have been around for a little but finally got them in the flower room.. Closing off week 5 day 32...
Tk

New new OG ( she goes by a specific name which I'm not at liberty to share at the moment..)

Unknown OG ( received this cut from a guy who runs her commercially, suppose to be his top Og)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@E O S, The individual pics are insane no doubt but when you threw that whole table pic up the other day it really puts all those beautiful tops into perspective... reminds me a lot of GM room pics of his beds, nothin but fat tops everywhere, gonna have to change your profile to muffin man with all the fat top ends:)
Lol.. Muffin man the muffin man... Haha
thanks @brotherlewrl for the works,, GMs status is what I aim for every run, but he's still blows me out if the water..

Here's some more canopy shots..

Nothing to impressive at the moment but I'm digging the hell out of the sites on these lady's, there ready to bulk and swell...

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Damn nice score Evoke your in for some treats I see bro... and damn EOS your straight out doing yourself if that is possible. Like those bed shots. Cant wiat to see them loompas marching in full force...Got my fix off to eat the house down now....:wtf:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EOS, that new new og is pretty proper.. how many days she at in the pic? Keep those full bed shot com in when you can, gives me something to strive for! Very very impressive

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Banana Og (that laffy taffy pheno) View attachment 420285
Great score. I had a Homie who only grew banana OG since 2003-2012 for the yield but he tossed her. Homie was stubborn w her and wouldn't grow anything else. I'm talking 20 ks of her and yielded huge. He mentioned he doesn't run her anymore because he said she degraded potency and yield wise. It will be interesting to see if she still yields big for you. Keep us updated on her please

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

what nug is this one?

That's sfv in the pic, she a looker she always puts out some nice stacked nugs..

Damn nice score Evoke your in for some treats I see bro... and damn EOS your straight out doing yourself if that is possible. Like those bed shots. Cant wiat to see them loompas marching in full force...Got my fix off to eat the house down now....:wtf:

Lol.. Always try to step the game up.. Soon I'll have a bed of loompas gear running side by side the elites.. Hope to find that one keeper, that will match the lhb, I like the new challenge..

@EOS, that new new og is pretty proper.. how many days she at in the pic? Keep those full bed shot com in when you can, gives me something to strive for! Very very impressive

That's day 32.. She's not my favorite at the moment but let's see if she earns a spot, if not I'll probably only be rocking her every once and a while.. She's described as having a piney, fuel flavor..

Beds rock! if u have any questions feel free to hit me up..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

That's sfv in the pic, she a looker she always puts out some nice stacked nugs..

Lol.. Always try to step the game up.. Soon I'll have a bed of loompas gear running side by side the elites.. Hope to find that one keeper, that will match the lhb, I like the new challenge..

That's day 32.. She's not my favorite at the moment but let's see if she earns a spot, if not I'll probably only be rocking her every once and a while.. She's described as having a piney, fuel flavor..

Beds rock! if u have any questions feel free to hit me up..
FFFRRROOSSTY.

EVOKE

EVOKE

WTF is that. Does it smell like Laffy Taffy. That sounds bomb as fuck.
thats how my buddy described it to me sayn it was orgnkids Banana Og cut and that its smells like laffy taffy.... sure enough when i picked u the cut they were smoking on some and i smelled the jar ya it does have a sweet Banana smell to it...
@EveryOneSmokes thanks bro... shes got that ol skool smell and taste gotta make her shine...

waayne

waayne

Looking dank, always coming wit
Those great shots.. @waayne how's the other tk pheno looking for u..
She's vegging now
They both look and smell alike to me in veg,but the cut from the midwest does not need extra mag like the one from the West coast
We'll get a look at her in flower in a few weeks

Happy harvest @EveryOneSmokes
Everything looks delicious ,keep up the great work!
Yo @waayne count me in if looking for a Smoke Report contestant. Would love to check out your wares and an organic outlook on the
TK. I love this lady but run her with synthetic salts and want to see the difference between both regimes. Props on killing this lady.

Con Mucho respecto
stop on by @justblazen I'm always looking for qualified smoke reporters
and you definitely qualify.:cool:
It is really nice to check out the different qualities,and subtleties between synthetics and organics
and there always seems to be a difference ,though I know from experience that the AAA
can be grown either way;)

unspeakable OG
IMG 5047

Top Bottom