= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Day 48

Triangle Kush

IMG 0068

SFV OG

IMG 0070

OG

IMG 0072

Suge's Pure Kush

IMG 0065

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
SpiderK

SpiderK

no ... lol .... i worked in ps in the 90's doing color work. did that with my standard color editor in preview in about 20 seconds .... sorry, it a habit. every photo can be tweaked even with the best cameras. just punching up the shadows brings in this photo the other colors move inline ....

if you have ps ill tellu a few tricks ?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@delae632 how long you been running that pure? She looks so dialed, i am just slobbering over her structure, reminds me a lot of a blockhead i used to run... Whats her smell, marshmallows on the undertones?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@delae632 how long you been running that pure? She looks so dialed, i am just slobbering over her structure, reminds me a lot of a blockhead i used to run... Whats her smell, marshmallows on the undertones?

It's my 1st run with her. She's super easy to grow compared to the OG's I run. I really really like this cut so far. It smells like kushy sweet tarts with a little lemon/lime in there. I don't really get marshmallows off of her. The combination of strains in my room right now smells like fermenting wine or wine breath (But in a good way. Like you're chick's a little tipsy and you know you're about to get some good. lol)...it's nuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom