= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0461 1
Ever see an Og with similar veg to this one it's an og bagseed
IMAG0462

IMAG0499
On the right
IMAG0526

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

What smells u getting if that lady there?
I'm not the best with smell but I will try. It's definitely loud. I wouldn't guess it to be og. Has a dank Kush under tone and maybe a sandalwoody or maybe master Kush type smell? It hits like og and expands in the chest tho. not sure what he used to make it tho. Nug structure isnt og as you can see. This run is much better than my previous ones and still not swollen like traditional og . see what I can get from other people when its done.
Tmp 17699 IMAG0891 483051660

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thought this canopy Looked sexy. Very excited to see this room get PACKED. :pompus:

Straight O.G. (Stinky Pinky)
IMG 1326
IMG 1328
IMG 1327

Some of the best OG dabs Ive ever had.
IMG 1330

Side note: When I grew out snoop dogg OG (abusive) It was really piney and lemony, with hints of diesel. You look like you did a nice job with her. Frosty

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

waayne

waayne

Get her in the room ASAP, the flavor and smell are intoxicating.. Lol..

Did u ever get that other TK going, would like to hear ur thoughts on that other cut u got, u already have the real deal, wonder what the other ones about..

Hey brotha @waayne just trying to dial these girls in as you always do.. ;)

Keep up the great work..
@EveryOneSmokes here's the other TK vegging
It looks ,and smells very similar to my other TK cut
This one will go into flower in a couple of weeks, and we'll see how she compares to the other TK cut:)
IMG 5657

SFV OG
vegging
IMG 5659

Archive
Casper OG
IMG 5638

TK
IMG 5588

Tahoe x TK
IMG 5591
IMG 5594
IMG 5596

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

This one will go into flower in a couple of weeks, and we'll see how she compares to the other TK cut:)
View attachment 429650

SFV OG
vegging
View attachment 429651
Archive
Casper OG
View attachment 429652
TK
View attachment 429654
Tahoe x TK
View attachment 429655 View attachment 429656 View attachment 429657
Nice... She does look similar, looks like u might have the same cut... Your going to kill it with that sfv ...

We need a drool buttom here at the farm, cuz dam bro ur killing the game wit every strain.. I need samples of each for research purposes..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So here we go again on flip day.. 10 day veg in the beds 70 days to go..

Ghost Og

Sfv Og

TK & Animal cookies, I hear the Animal stretches with the best og's so we will see on this one..
I must say tho they have been taking big leaps and stretching nicely in the past couple days..

Filling in nicely..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

***first off its not my picture nor am i claming it as mine***

Can you guys identify this cut, its very sought after. So take a guess.

View attachment 429623

It's really hard to say what cut it is, looks similar to a couple og's..
I'll take a guess TK..and on second thought also looks like the LHB..

Do u know what cut it is?

Last edited:
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I also read that a lot of ppl do the 24-48 hr darkness. Im going to test it out as I turned off my lights yesterday for the 12/12 period.

It does look similar to a few og's.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

View attachment 429650

SFV OG
vegging
View attachment 429651
Archive
Casper OG
View attachment 429652
TK
View attachment 429654
Tahoe x TK
View attachment 429655 View attachment 429656 View attachment 429657
Just when I thought You didnt have anything else to show us... BAM! Tahoe x TK <<<<<< Bonkers.
So here we go again on flip day.. 10 day veg in the beds 70 days to go..

Ghost Og View attachment 429675

Sfv OgView attachment 429676

TK & Animal cookies, I hear the Animal stretches with the best og's so we will see on this one..
I must say tho they have been taking big leaps and stretching nicely in the past couple days.. View attachment 429677

Filling in nicely..View attachment 429678
Thanks man! Your beds are lookin' really sexy as well. Keep em frosty!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@E.O.S do you pre vegg your ladies or do they get 10 days vegg from rooted clone?
Naw I try to do a quick turn around so there pre vegged from clone for 14 days, which barely allows them to start a good root zone then 10days in the beds and flip..

But I might be trying a couple things out here in a little, was thinking about going GM style and going from clone into the beds for 10 days, or going 10 days in veg in small containers with 4-7 days veg in the beds..

I've been noticing that even with reducing the veg time they still end up right around 30-40" anything more I would be hitting more like 45-55" , which In the long run seems to be overkill if ur only keeping the top 18" or so..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Naw I try to do a quick turn around so there pre vegged from clone for 14 days, which barely allows them to start a good root zone then 10days in the beds and flip..

But I might be trying a couple things out here in a little, was thinking about going GM style and going from clone into the beds for 10 days, or going 10 days in veg in small containers with 4-7 days veg in the beds..

I've been noticing that even with reducing the veg time they still end up right around 30-40" anything more I would be hitting more like 45-55" , which In the long run seems to be overkill if ur only keeping the top 18" or so..

yea i feel you on that, I'm kinda trying to do something very similar now... Run 21-24 per 4x8 with a 10 day vegg but next run is gonna be cookie dominate so I'm gonna pre vegg them under t5's for a few weeks, see if i can train them and get a nice little root zone built up, then toss them in 2 gallon smarties vegg 10 more days and flip.. I really need to get my ass to try the beds out here soon.. Appreciate all your help, I'm a visual learner so seeing your beds really helps me figure out what I'm trying to do...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

yea i feel you on that, I'm kinda trying to do something very similar now... Run 21-24 per 4x8 with a 10 day vegg but next run is gonna be cookie dominate so I'm gonna pre vegg them under t5's for a few weeks, see if i can train them and get a nice little root zone built up, then toss them in 2 gallon smarties vegg 10 more days and flip.. I really need to get my ass to try the beds out here soon.. Appreciate all your help, I'm a visual learner so seeing your beds really helps me figure out what I'm trying to do...
Fosho, I learned a lot on these boards glad I could pay it forward.. Beds are the best way to go, it's great growth, you recycle ur medium and u can automate the feed easy as well.. I've been on the same coco for about a yr now, I wish I would've jumped on them way back when I first say them..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

What Do you do to re use the medium?

Latest posts

Top Bottom