= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow only 7 days flower... they look more full then usual, did they just explode early or what??? Looks so good in there, love the side shots of the leaning ladies, gives a good idea of there height... Keep em coming:)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Do you not use a SCROG?
yes sir I use the trellis netting for support(it's in there somewhere), but I'm not into weaving them into the trellis, it's way easier upon chopping this way for me.. The reason there are leaning is cuz I took the zip ties off of the PVC frame so they all fall back on each other..

wow only 7 days flower... they look more full then usual, did they just explode early or what??? Looks so good in there, love the side shots of the leaning ladies, gives a good idea of there height... Keep em coming:)
These girls are on the same schedule as the rest, they had 14 day veg under t5 and 10 days under hps in the beds..
I am doing little changes to the feed but that's it pretty much it, there responding well..
The leaning lady's were about 38"-44" tall, I tried to keep them shorter at the same time having a full canopy and not compromising yield... If I go any shorter there would have to be more cuts in the bed to get the same full canopy at around
28-30", GM style... ;)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

yes sir I use the trellis netting for support(it's in there somewhere), but I'm not into weaving them into the trellis, it's way easier upon chopping this way for me.. The reason there are leaning is cuz I took the zip ties off of the PVC frame so they all fall back on each other..

These girls are on the same schedule as the rest, they had 14 day veg under t5 and 10 days under hps in the beds..
I am doing little changes to the feed but that's it pretty much it, there responding well..
The leaning lady's were about 38"-44" tall, I tried to keep them shorter at the same time having a full canopy and not compromising yield... If I go any shorter there would have to be more cuts in the bed to get the same full canopy at around
28-30", GM style... ;)
Lost in the screen of green ;)

Sittin' Sidewayz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom