= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

i asked one of his boys a while back if he would consider selling a cut and was like "its gonna cost u 5 racks:greedy: if u wanna be up on game son" i was like this fool:finger:... then a yr later my boy starts coming around asking me if i knew any peeps that needed meds so i linked him up with one of my connects that has a disp and now i got the cut without having to pay.... patience;) eventually they make into my garden.... i'm actually really excited to run this cut.... i will post her week by week til done....

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

her she is at day 63, she's coming down here real soon. Honestly I'm just waiting for my cookies to start to purple then they all getting cut... can't wait ready for some meds:)
IMG 1624
IMG 1655
IMG 1691
IMG 1696
IMG 1659

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

And closing off week 1.. Need to keep working them..
Some ghost, tk, and sfv..

Tk.. Gettin worked to increase her branch work.. My first run with her was a poor example of her potential, stressed and locked out led to a subpar yield, but I think she's starting to grow on me.... ;)

urban1026835

urban1026835

Alright So Ive had my Work cut out for me.... Vacations...........
Super worth the dank OG blaze sessions with EOS and leadsled.
Some of EOS's NUGGETRY. My favorite of his was the GHOST the taste lingers.The other O.G. he had was real nice as well. and the SFV was like a two hitter feel it in your eyes and might fall asleep nice stone.
Ghost:
View attachment 437162
O.G.
View attachment 437163 SFV:
View attachment 437164
Days 24-25 I went and thinned out everything and made sure she was all sexy like.
18 hours later and A LOT OF EXPERT MANEUVERS and vua-la. Just to give you an idea I have a 8x10 room with 40 3gals.
DAY 26.after I was done. Somone told me it was OG1 and Then the two people who gave it to me argued and said "stinky Pinky"
View attachment 437157 View attachment 437158 View attachment 437159 View attachment 437160 View attachment 437161

OG for the win, too long veg . going to have to time that better next time...
love your setup which on this thread is saying alot!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Just cause your name is everyone smokes doesn't mean you have to grow enough for everybody to smoke lol, I love gettin' these peeks inside you and some of the other farmers grows like Skunk and waayne .....really keeps me on my shiz!!

I got the SFV and Larry but you got me wanting the Ghost back .....I miss my baby!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
And closing off week 1.. Need to keep working them..
Some ghost, tk, and sfv..
View attachment 438365View attachment 438366View attachment 438367

Tk.. Gettin worked to increase her branch work.. My first run with her was a poor example of her potential, stressed and locked out led to a subpar yield, but I think she's starting to grow on me.... ;)View attachment 438368
You May not have yielded too big on her but the tk nuggs we smoked on were the best imo. Cant wait to see how she does for you this round. Did u get the gavitas up yet?

Top Bottom