= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Thenugjunkie

Thenugjunkie

One if my clone only ogs ive acquired

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

How did weight go on that one @Frostynugman
My first time in this place I hit 31 zips I wrote down.(take a few eager samples) I still have a few of the nugs too! think I had 15 plants In there to begin with and the veg was in the closet behind it. It was about 6 harvest ago when I quit cigs and some other things too. It was all I had the money for was the AC the T5 and the vert HPS with ballast, my buddy lent me The additives for the h&g line and I bought the base. Ive put money and time in every harvest since. Thanks again.

Some Pinky.
30 day mark ish...
IMG 1516
IMG 1521

super tall and hard to get photos of gangster tops at the moment.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

My first time in this place I hit 31 zips I wrote down.(take a few eager samples) I still have a few of the nugs too! think I had 15 plants In there to begin with and the veg was in the closet behind it. It was about 6 harvest ago when I quit cigs and some other things too. It was all I had the money for was the AC the T5 and the vert HPS with ballast, my buddy lent me The additives for the h&g line and I bought the base. Ive put money and time in every harvest since. Thanks again.

Some Pinky.
30 day mark ish...View attachment 438439 View attachment 438440

Looking dank

Thenugjunkie

Thenugjunkie

Some Pinky.
30 day mark ish...View attachment 438439 View attachment 438440

Looks like ❄️covered ❄️ nice

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

man @EveryOneSmokes, them ladies really startin to beef up. That freshman 15 looks like it Doin a body good! Some those gals got real nice long legs with bunch of cakes to go wit it:)

EVOKE

EVOKE

heres a pic of Cookie Killer Og this is an pheno that my homie found in a BTY Og Faceoff male cross i made... he passed me a cut to try her out in soil hes a hydro guy so were tryn to compare the two mediums i had tweak the 3 part GH a lil as the soil tends to be a lil to hot for this girl.... 28 days in today 1280 ppms on this weeks feed.... shes under a 600w hps...
20140908 091102

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Some canopy shots..

Training them lady's, consistent height is a must..,

And trying something new, got clones?
Going from rw cube to 4" cubes to the coco beds.. Should be interesting..

There a bit heat stressed due to some poor planning but it's all good they will be flipped soon..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Just cause your name is everyone smokes doesn't mean you have to grow enough for everybody to smoke lol, I love gettin' these peeks inside you and some of the other farmers grows like Skunk and waayne .....really keeps me on my shiz!!

I got the SFV and Larry but you got me wanting the Ghost back .....I miss my baby!!
Lol.. Everyone smokes bro I got to keep the patients happy.. And then some ;).. Stay grinding bro, got to keep up to the heavy hitting farmers...

I had a great run last run with her and she's doing the same now.. I always keep a ghost stash..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes damn str8 killin bro awesome work keeping ur girls happy... will i be attending Hempcon next month... if ya got time lets sesh up... ill have some dank... peace n grow bro...
Not sure if I'll have time have my hands full playing wit fire.. When's the convention?..

man @EveryOneSmokes, them ladies really startin to beef up. That freshman 15 looks like it Doin a body good! Some those gals got real nice long legs with bunch of cakes to go wit it:)
i see urs are doing the same great work bro..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Super crazy dank lookin dog!!
thanks bro, the tk is putting in work this round, she's bulking up and looks ahead of the game right now, she still being picky I need to figure what she likes to eat to really make her happy..
But the others aren't to far behind, one thing I did notice this run is the sfv and ghost put out more sites than the tk but it could be a couple variables why this may of happen..

@EveryOneSmokes HempCon Kush Cup NOS Center San Bernadino Oct, 17-19...
I'll see how the schedule looks, might be a busy weekend, depending on the lady's..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow, love me those full bed shot EOS... every run seems like its just getting better and better.. i just pulled me ladies this weekend, got the new coco bed up, running the sfv in there . 20 per light 7 day vegg then flip. i am super stocked to rock the bed and see how she does!

Top Bottom