= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Day 42, moving on to week 7.. Been busy working trying to manage.. So far so good..

Ghost og

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

If Its Not Off subject I always love a good wifi pic. Fire OG. seems fitting to place here. Yah?
If u have something to say , I already told you how to reach me.. I have no need carry on with this subject any further...

And ur guess is off.. But if u would like to see the #43 I could accommodate that for u..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the good vibes @EveryOneSmokes , I run in an organic soil mix that was recommended to me by @waayne, big thanks for that... This is the same cut that @nightmarecreature is referring to.. I think that she is on par with all the other OG's I have ran/run like the Ghost, Fire, SFV, and Valley.. @UNITEDGROOVES' description is spot on with what the smells I am getting, fuely/lemon og funk.. I changed up my base feed this round from botanicare PBP to Vital Earth's base and the aromas coming from the girls are the best yet.. This is my 3rd run with her and seems to be on point but could have fed a little heavier, just under 2 weeks to go.. I will try and post some updates in the next few weeks and once it's dry..
Looking kill bro, you got some great work... @waayne need that soil recommendation.. Much respect to you..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I honestly have no idea. It's looking bomb this run in contrast to the 3 little clones that were ran last round. I literally have no idea otherwise. From pics and such it appears to look like the fire but I'm no expert. It was very tasty is all I remember but the yield looks promising on this finicky gal.
Any smell and colors?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking like a snowstorm hit Socal! Told you to run more of that "OG" man-she came out much better for me this run.
I think my issue was she wasn't dialed, as I learn what she likes she becomes danker and danker.. Really impressed, she holding a spot in the stable fosho.. @justblazen thanks for doing ur thing bro, where did all those dank pictures come from, I was like hot dam..

Really haven't had much sleep in the past few days cuz been busy getting that work in, the gavitas are going to be rocking soon.. Can't wait..

Check the custom tables, 100 bucks a pop in material.. #DoYouEvenKnowHowToWeldBro?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No rest for the wicked...
Trellis up and shaved some legs.. Hitting 32" with roughly 14 more days of stretch, trying hard to stay even, daily attention for this room for the rest of stretch..

Sfv

Testing this girl out.. Not the #43.. Lol

Tk

Ghost, mybad for the blur pic, but her homegirl behind her shoulder wanted to get the shine..

First run with this lovely lady so far she seems happy, little tip burn but she will manage..

Little dry nugs, not my best with this girl but she's getting more runs in her future..
Face off og..some fuel to keep me going..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Not sure to be honest..those were from my salad bowl section. Either Tahoe, kosher, or my personal cut I call playboy. They grow pretty similarly in my eyes..or I'm just not on the same level as you pros :( gotta smoke it to know for me..
Word.. U got a selection as well, what's the playboy?
Gdamn hope mine turns out like yours..one of the few who actually impress me with skills. Nicely done.
Thanks for the words, but there's a good amount of great growers here..

If u got the tk from a reliable source I don't see why she wouldn't.. She has a certain way about her, seems picky and likes low feedings in my little experience with her..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 441489
Faceoff
View attachment 441490
Jew gold I think
View attachment 441491
No idea why its sideways..
View attachment 441492
Few overfed Tahoe's
View attachment 441493
Bty
View attachment 441494
I think i may be the only non lollipopper here..
View attachment 441495
Happy leaves. Hitting em w 2.2 ec currently.

@EveryOneSmokes looks like we flipped on the exact same day..thanks for making mine look puny ehe
Not even bro, ur doing a really bang up job, everyone looks good from over here...
I shave them up cuz my hood style in the room, there magnums so there spread is good but no penetration, going the gavita route so this may change real soon..
keep up the good work..

urban1026835

urban1026835

all looks fire to me. I love the unkown og i have as well. They are all unkown until they are known anyway.
No rest for the wicked...
Trellis up and shaved some legs.. Hitting 32" with roughly 14 more days of stretch, trying hard to stay even, daily attention for this room for the rest of stretch..
View attachment 441525 View attachment 441526

Sfv View attachment 441527

Testing this girl out.. Not the #43.. LolView attachment 441528
Tk
View attachment 441529

Ghost, mybad for the blur pic, but her homegirl behind her shoulder wanted to get the shine.. View attachment 441530
First run with this lovely lady so far she seems happy, little tip burn but she will manage..
View attachment 441531

Little dry nugs, not my best with this girl but she's getting more runs in her future..
Face off og..some fuel to keep me going..
View attachment 441532 View attachment 441533

Top Bottom