= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I think my issue was she wasn't dialed, as I learn what she likes she becomes danker and danker.. Really impressed, she holding a spot in the stable fosho.. @justblazen thanks for doing ur thing bro, where did all those dank pictures come from, I was like hot dam..

Really haven't had much sleep in the past few days cuz been busy getting that work in, the gavitas are going to be rocking soon.. Can't wait..

Check the custom tables, 100 bucks a pop in material.. #DoYouEvenKnowHowToWeldBro?

View attachment 441523 View attachment 441524
Oh shit! Look who's been working hard over here! Best of luck with the new build and transition with the new ladies. You'll be super happy with your decisions. Hope all is well.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Chem91 on point shes in beast mode now got her dialed in with her dark green leafs and her own feed to keep her happy... spoiled bitch i tell ya...
20140914 090935

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

all looks fire to me. I love the unkown og i have as well. They are all unkown until they are known anyway.
Thanks, I know what she came labeled as but for some reason this girl is one of those lady's that always seems to get mixed up...she's been verified through leaf pics, now I'm just waiting for the final taste of the flowers, real happy to have her in the stable..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Oh shit! Look who's been working hard over here! Best of luck with the new build and transition with the new ladies. You'll be super happy with your decisions. Hope all is well.
U know we stay grinding bro, don't have time to mess around, this shit is a way of life for me...
May not be running pro setups like some of the guys here who are killing it but little by little I'm trying to make things happen... Positive vibes to u bro, btw I'm going to need a sample pack, ur flavor game is tight.. Respect , wookie , and the OG, can't wait to try them All...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

havent seen anyone really post any pics of the F-cut.... heres a pic of loompas Trinity og Headband x F-cut... day 32... you have a nice selection there @mrtokez havent seen jews gold... whats that playboy about if you dont mind me asking...View attachment 441582
Got some of these cooking with the yeti's.. Going to be transplanting soon hopefully take cuts in a couple weeks..
Thanks again @loompa going to be sexing them soon.. Noticing a few different leaf patterns.. Will post up a thread soon to start documenting them better..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Got some of these cooking with the yeti's.. Going to be transplanting soon hopefully take cuts in a couple weeks..
Thanks again @loompa going to be sexing them soon.. Noticing a few different leaf patterns.. Will post up a thread soon to start documenting them better..
View attachment 441680
Nice I got some BX's going FIve of them look similar to yours, does yours smell like tennis balls and paint?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes man, you had to go ahead and show some full room shots, jesus looks like you git your hands full to the max... i love those tables you built, saves so much money and they just seem to work better then the store made frames... Your game is on super point, that face off looks pretty legit.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes man, you had to go ahead and show some full room shots, jesus looks like you git your hands full to the max... i love those tables you built, saves so much money and they just seem to work better then the store made frames... Your game is on super point, that face off looks pretty legit.
Im building out another room with others in bloom, it's a juggling act at the moment.. But I have a good time schedule ready once things are running at full steam, definitely won't have much down Time..

Shit those tables would of costed triple if not quadruple the price if I bought them at the store.. Shit I like building new rooms, as u can tell.. ;)

That face off is bomb, not the best run but it's all good..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Im building out another room with others in bloom, it's a juggling act at the moment.. But I have a good time schedule ready one things are running at full steam, definitely won't have much down Time..

Shit those tables would of costed triple if not quadruple the price if I bought them at the store.. Shit I like building new rooms, as u can tell.. ;)
No Down time for real....

Post from Everyonsmokes @ 420 am make me LOL

Honestly haven't tried the stem rub, when I start the thread I'll take some notes, I got 8 foo dogs and 8 yeties..
Nice youll have to link that for me

EVOKE

EVOKE

Thanks for asking evoke. Very nice to be acknowledged by all the powerhouses on here I'm blushing. The Jew gold is one of my favs..surprised it doesn't get more love here. Its the original kosher kush pre DNA genetics. I believe capulator was the only one who posted pics of her to date. She beats out most cuts for me. Tahoe is definitely up there for me when perfect as well. As for the Playboy..well I don't tell or trade her to anybody..she was given to me by a friend. Won't be as bold to say that she's different from my other ogs by much..but the potency is unmatched. Only traded her once..for the tk actually. Waiting to run her soon but my gut tells me I'll still go back to the playboy cut for my personal stash. She definitely deserves a spot in any pros stable..hopefully my opinion has SOME weight now hehe
Wow those sound like some Jems... welcome to the farm.... u got a great stable of genetics keep rockin those cuts and pics bruh.... Yup ur right Cap did post a Jews cut battling it out with those Colorado cats.... peace n grow bro....

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

speaking of Cdub faceoff.. I just ran her and seemed quite different from the rest of the OGs.. Its definitely more Dieselish in growth and it stays shorter then your typical OG but branches out more, other then that it looks OG in veg.. Its quite strong & tasty but with a Diesel Gas skunky OG funk... Fat trich heads and sticky... I'm trying to figure out what this cut really is, would love to hear others experience with the Cdub Cut.. I think there are a few different once going around as cdub FO.

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo what up mang...it sounds like abusive og to me.... im not really fond of those diesel og smell/taste..... how u like it vs that the traditional og funk... @UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

@EVOKE sup brah, Definitely not the abusive.. I've ran abusive before and this one has that OG taste as well as the dieselish flavs, the Abusive is not bad but this one i like much better... Thats the thing it lingers a bit longer than the rest of the OGs this round, can't wait to do her up proper when it cools down a bit.
@mrtokez your right it definitely not like your typical OG, and yes I love the way it roots, fastest was 6 days for me, full on roots.... I've only ran her once and didn't see any purple since it was hot as fuck, but I did notice it can be pulled by 60 no problem... We got it from Cdub he said its the one he released to the public in the past, he got it in LA area in the late 2000's.. I know a few shops slinging fake cdub FOs, as well as cats on CL.. so i'm sure there are more then a couple floating around by the name.... Your flower pics looked a bit diff then mine, it could be grow tech, yours have more leaves... The early flower shots look pretty close though and your description is right on; you're right it don't caylx up like the rest, it stacks more like a Diesel, with the little single leaves in the buds. I didn't take any shots of my last round but i think the homie @mr roboto posted a pic of her before in this thread.......

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Yea thats weird, not sure why yours came out like that, did you have any issues?.. I actually had colas on mine no where near the leaf amount you got, mine was heat stressed but still put out....... Also i didn't get super thick stems like you did.... just some differences i noticed... Yes in so cal...... You getting the same type of smell/ flav i mentioned?

rawman

rawman

speaking of Cdub faceoff.. I just ran her and seemed quite different from the rest of the OGs.. Its definitely more Dieselish in growth and it stays shorter then your typical OG but branches out more, other then that it looks OG in veg.. Its quite strong & tasty but with a Diesel Gas skunky OG funk... Fat trich heads and sticky... I'm trying to figure out what this cut really is, would love to hear others experience with the Cdub Cut.. I think there are a few different once going around as cdub FO.

Deff shorter, I never got so much diesel though. I thought the ghost had my diesel funkiness to it. Great but was a lower yielder then the rest of the OGs for me and I dropped it after three tries. She was really good, little more finicky tho? I chose tk and ghost. About to try the fire and g skywalker now.

Top Bottom