= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

U crazy mo fo, flip them:eek: big ass bitches already, ur gonna be sorry, hahaaha
Lol.. I got this, these girls should work out fine now, had some kinks in the road...

New room, new problems, luckily got that problem solver for these lady's.. :cool:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Kill kill kill.. U got that true doing work for u, she's one taste girl, lemon funk for days... Always good seeing your work.. you guys always setting the bar...

So is she sticking around for u?
Im thinking about giving here a few more runs...

M

mrtokez2

One more from the jar

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

There he is! Fat bottom girls make that rockin' world go round. Stack on stackz :cigar:
Thanks bro, ur pics were looking sick man.. Great job...
@EOS always going a excellent job with them ogs. Wow that tk looks stacked.
Thanks bro, there doing some work, lol.. Got to keep grinding on them Og's..
Im very happy with this past runs flavor things turned out good..
Where's all the dank og at, ur holding out on them pics man..

waayne

waayne

Was that the keeper Waayne?
@true grit Yes that is my favorite keeper,It's pheno #2,I've liked that pheno since day one.....;)
I also kept pheno #1,it is a different terpene profile than the #2,though it has been very popular
with clients,so I'm gonna run it back through as a clone,to take another look at her as well.....

blazer recently did a smoke report on the Casper #2.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

OK ok, what timing.... Growmaster is back and ill post my first attempt at beds, mostly his pics and E.O.S are why the beds! Anyways 21days into flower and they are looking prime, i tried 2 different techniques because i need to see how she do under them covers:) one side of the bed she got a 10 day preveg 1 week under hps topped, the other side is no pre vegg and 1 week under hps. So far I'm wishing i would have pre verged all them, but fuck it i really had no choice anyways!
IMG 2006
IMG 2007
IMG 2008
IMG 2001
IMG 2008

Shamus

Shamus

@Shamus that Casper pheno was selected from six females....
I had some really good luck;)

I woud imagine you'll have some really nice phenos to look through
That Hell Raiser sounds like a great cross, I hope you find fire!
Good luck with that project.

its just reveggin homie.. ive come to believe if it was meant to be its meant to be.. if it doesnt make it its normally due to over nuturing...
numbers like that im not too surprised dude u kill it 98.98% of the time.

hell yeah dude fire og x that face off male? ive had frosty plants since germing. lol

i just ate a half can of bushes baked beans on a peanut butter sandwich.. if that isnt og i dont know what is

1ab8c93b344882a2a2466e920887f21a

those camo blacks tho

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Skywalker ( not the sativa phenol)

Super easy plant to run , been happy since it hit the flower room , has a fruity fuel smell now

Apologizes if it's sideways on upside down as iPad is confusing on this sight and really does not show the frost , gotta get back to the camera

Day 33 rooms are spanking clean for now 6 hrs worth of scrubbing

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

OK ok, what timing.... Growmaster is back and ill post my first attempt at beds, mostly his pics and E.O.S are why the beds! Anyways 21days into flower and they are looking prime, i tried 2 different techniques because i need to see how she do under them covers:) one side of the bed she got a 10 day preveg 1 week under hps topped, the other side is no pre vegg and 1 week under hps. So far I'm wishing i would have pre verged all them, but fuck it i really had no choice anyways! View attachment 448832View attachment 448833View attachment 448834View attachment 448835View attachment 448836
Great looking work bro.. Keep killing it..

Top Bottom