= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EOS excuse the shitty pic. But here a pic of the faceoff compared to 250Ml bottle of Aptus. Ill get better pics for you, i wish i had better quality pics.
IMG 20141011 220813

M

mrtokez2

@mr.tokez is this a straight og, she kinda look like a wifi or something? Im sitting here just drooling all over myself, the light color and frost is impeccable! much props much props!

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah they're all straight ogeez. I've never even smoked a WiFi before let alone cultivate one. I'll take that as a compliment haha

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Lol @mrtokez2 I guess it's hard to remember when you are use to smoking all that dank that you grow player!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@GrowMaster brother you got that True looking proper.
It's always a pleasure to see your fat,frosty girls:)
Keep up the great work Big Dawg!
Thanks Grow brotha:), Ya this run has been a night mare for me I vegged for 14 days and payed for it:banghead:, everything stretched way more then I like, and now everything is falling all over the place, its a mess in there, ill be glad when its over lol, I can barely move around I half to water on my knees, the girls are poking me all over the place, grabbing my ass, poking me in my eye and back, its crazy in there, its like going to a bachelorate party after the stripper leaves, hands everywhere lol, look at the mess I created :eek:............GM
DSC07009
DSC07010
DSC07008
DSC07011

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks Grow brotha:), Ya this run has been a night mare for me I vegged for 14 days and payed for it:banghead:, everything stretched way more then I like, and now everything is falling all over the place, its a mess in there, ill be glad when its over lol, I can barely move around I half to water on my knees, the girls are poking me all over the place, grabbing my ass, poking me in my eye and back, its crazy in there, its like going to a bachelorate party after the stripper leaves, hands everywhere lol, look at the mess I created :eek:............GMView attachment 449612 View attachment 449613 View attachment 449614 View attachment 449615
Dam bro, the forest is looking crazy in there, I hear you on that over veg happened to me this past run.. I had my lady's pushing 60", no bueno.. :(

All ur nugs are looking like some rocks bro.. Need to meet up wit u and grab some of that goodness.. Rock on bro..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dam bro, the forest is looking crazy in there, I hear you on that over veg happened to me this past run.. I had my lady's pushing 60", no bueno.. :(

All ur nugs are looking like some rocks bro.. Need to meet up wit u and grab some of that goodness.. Rock on bro..
For sure bro, we will meet in SB soon for a sesh I need to see u guys, and trade some goodies;):), where is home slice venom at lol, he been quite for a while, Ya bro, its a freaking nightmare in there, u wouldent know it but the first to pics there is only 8 plants in that 5x10 bed, they were pre vegged before I put them in there for about a month....GM

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

For sure bro, we will meet in SB soon for a sesh I need to see u guys, and trade some goodies;):), where is home slice venom at lol, he been quite for a while, Ya bro, its a freaking nightmare in there, u wouldent know it but the first to pics there is only 8 plants in that 5x10 bed, they were pre vegged before I put them in there for about a month....GM
Anytime bro, I got some new flavors For u to try.. venoms good bro doing the same o same o, laying low and sticking to bizness..

8 girls in a 5x10 bed I believe it man, when I over veg some girls choke out the weaker ones, they end up being bigger bushes, end up with some decent weight..

Impressive work as always , let's catch up soon.. :)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah @waayne Your Plant's Are Looking Stellar, An Your 43 Looks Like She Is Gonna Put Out IN A Big Way For YOU! @GrowMaster you are definitely smashing all your grows I just can't believe how dialed in you got your ladies great work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom