= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Sweet some Hellraiser OG this cross has to be some fire, got a log on it? good vibes!

No log bro but I'll post some updated pics here and there. Never had it but I did have some of the cup winning hellraiser og shatter from Gold Coast extracts and it was fire.

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up Fam update on the XXXog F5 Testing.... i call this girl the UglyDucklingPheno she Stanks sooo good... took some cuts all rooted so now to transplant this girl Cant wait to flower her out..
20141108 100235

crossfade

crossfade

Evoke how is the bty doing i am interested in seeing it in flower i thought i saw a ways back you were going to do a room of it .What is the smell taste on her i was lucky enough to be gifted a cut from a friend in the valley and now have twenty four of them rooting right now.No pass rule and they new i would make lots of cuts they had a power outage in the middle of the 110 degree heat and the mom room got way to hot so they took some cuts a flowered the mom outside.You guys are killing it awesome ogs everybody.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i have been trying to get that cut for a bit, i know one guy who has it, but one come off. Nice job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom