= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

@crossfade We are on our fourth week and they really stretched 2 12 times their size ill post a pic of them this week... My boys are changing the name of there cut as there seems to be a lot of other cuts floating around tryn to rep the BTY name.. We Cruised around LA and visited a few shops to check out there BTY nuggs and they did not look up to par with what my boys are growing....

@true grit All three phenos of the XXXog look the same this one jus looked more mutated and she has the loudest smell jus str8 Raunchy stem smell... im going to take nuggs of her and the Sunset Tang to the HTCC next yr.... a few crosses in the werks XXXog male crossed with our Cookie 500 cut and a few other elite strains that we have making crosses for our selves to play with.... Met some really cool dudes on IG that i will be colabing with....

M

mrtokez2

@crossfade We are on our fourth week and they really stretched 2 12 times their size ill post a pic of them this week... My boys are changing the name of there cut as there seems to be a lot of other cuts floating around tryn to rep the BTY name.. We Cruised around LA and visited a few shops to check out there BTY nuggs and they did not look up to par with what my boys are growing....

@true grit All three phenos of the XXXog look the same this one jus looked more mutated and she has the loudest smell jus str8 Raunchy stem smell... im going to take nuggs of her and the Sunset Tang to the HTCC next yr.... a few crosses in the werks XXXog male crossed with our Cookie 500 cut and a few other elite strains that we have making crosses for our selves to play with.... Met some really cool dudes on IG that i will be colabing with....

Yeah all bty nugs in LA are pretty garbage..(except for mine of course haha i kid). But in all seriousness I haven't seen any respectable bty nug. It has (had?) a lot of hype behind it with good reason I feel. She's near the top of my list. Not in my pantheon but definitely top of the second tier. Very balanced high and strong pine diesel smell. Underrated cut IMO. I am not convinced its a bigger yielder than other og cuts tho..I am of the belief that nute regimen and enviro and grower variables affect yield way more than genetics..assuming we are comparing apples to apples of course.

M

mrtokez2

Evoke how is the bty doing i am interested in seeing it in flower i thought i saw a ways back you were going to do a room of it .What is the smell taste on her i was lucky enough to be gifted a cut from a friend in the valley and now have twenty four of them rooting right now.No pass rule and they new i would make lots of cuts they had a power outage in the middle of the 110 degree heat and the mom room got way to hot so they took some cuts a flowered the mom outside.You guys are killing it awesome ogs everybody.

Bty og looks like every other og in flower. I'll be damned if any of them look discernable from another. I run like four different kinds at a time and they all react the same to my system.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Starting week 2 ...
Tk canopy filling in, I've noticed a big difference in growth rates using the 4" rw cubes, seems like this is going to be the method of choice...

UnVerified Og.. Digging the structure on this girl, this run she's stretch nicely, she was a little shorter than the tk but now has caught up and might out stretch the rest..

TK, little bushes, the girls digging the gavita lighting..

crossfade

crossfade

Thanks for the reply i dont no anything about socal i live in Southern or,i drove 8 hours to get the cut plus a few others is it the real deal ?I will soon see ,the guy i got it from is very connected and a old friend for twenty years.

crossfade

crossfade

Bty og looks like every other og in flower. I'll be damned if any of them look discernable from another. I run like four different kinds at a time and they all react the same to my system.
I was told it was a big yeilder so was curious to see ,the guy i got it from said they are getting big yeilds from her and she is strong smoke both smell and high.

crossfade

crossfade

I know she is slow growing and slow to root also he has had it for like a year and half to two years i have my fingers crossed.

kgp

kgp

I need help with this one. Gifted to me as TK.
She looks og, but I can't even smell her, very faint smell. Ran her one time before and the buzz was good just lacked taste and smell compared to other og. Next to ghost and Chem D I can not even smell the faintest aroma.
IMG 1829
IMG 1830
IMG 1831
IMG 1832

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Starting week 2 ...
Tk canopy filling in, I've noticed a big difference in growth rates using the 4" rw cubes, seems like this is going to be the method of choice...View attachment 457243 View attachment 457244

UnVerified Og.. Digging the structure on this girl, this run she's stretch nicely, she was a little shorter than the tk but now has caught up and might out stretch the rest..

View attachment 457245

TK, little bushes, the girls digging the gavita lighting.. View attachment 457246 View attachment 457247 View attachment 457250

View attachment 457253

Still crushing the bush scene. Killer work

Latest posts

Top Bottom