= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keeping the pics rolling..
Day 21 ... Running straight salts and compost teas..

Legend OG.. This girls been doing some great work for me, finally letting here be known by name..

UnVerified OG... On first round samples, she packing the punch like the real deal, flavors is hitting more fuelly, but still not verified.. This run is displaying more of her structure, she seem to site up just like the tk if not more..

Triangle Kush .. Shining like she always does..

Canopy shots

Legs nice And cleared up, there roughly 30-34" tall...

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Great job with the hellreaiser bro, looking fire from here.. what kinda smells you getting from her?

Thanks bro still got a couple weeks left with her. I'm getting a sweet lemon og scent. I really have to get up close to get any kind of smell. This single plant is being tested next to a bunch of gorilla glues that are stinking up the place bad.

That's a great pheno, nice and frosty..

Thanks g it was a clone that was shot to me by my buddy who popped the seed. He got some fire phenos from those packs. Doc is killing it with these crosses. I'm getting a pheno of the samoas soon that puts out huge cookie dom colas that put me out for the count.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Nice @justblazen that looks dank bro,I can nearly smell that one from here:)
@EveryOneSmokes looking good buddy,those are nice and fat already,keep bringin the Fire bro!
@UNITEDGROOVES thanks for sharing those beauties from Archive,they look and sound killer!
Thadocta is bringing the Fire:D

White Fire #43
nearly done
View attachment 461078View attachment 461079 View attachment 461080View attachment 461081
Many thanks @JACKMAYOFFER for the opportunity to run this beauty!
@true grit thank you for all your help my friend:)

Tears...
giphy.gif

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@true grit I didn't know the Legend was getting around like that, but that isn't the Schmoe cut. I like her alot but TK and LHB are a step above her, she's kept around because of her yields. My vote is she is tied with the ghost cut we have which is different than the other going around in this thread. Funny but there are a few versions. I used to frequent the green angel of Malibu and always picked up the flowers tagged with Legendary in the front of various OG names, and they are the same as this Legend cut IMO. Very dank and stretches nicely.

true grit

true grit

@true grit I didn't know the Legend was getting around like that, but that isn't the Schmoe cut. I like her alot but TK and LHB are a step above her, she's kept around because of her yields. My vote is she is tied with the ghost cut we have which is different than the other going around in this thread. Funny but there are a few versions. I used to frequent the green angel of Malibu and always picked up the flowers tagged with Legendary in the front of various OG names, and they are the same as this Legend cut IMO. Very dank and stretches nicely.

Ya I've seen the Legend cut getting around recently. Def know y'all's isn't shmoes cut, just wondering how many of those getting around are!
Nice to hear she's a yielder though, I know one of the homies in ic crushes with her...at least as hard as SFV. Looking forward to running her and a few others I haven't showed this next round. Also have a gorgeous 43 s1 that I have high hopes for. seems all 43 accidentally offspring have super vigor. Just popped some 43 x ecsd as well.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
The cuts looking mighty impressive, great work.. Going to need a zip for further inspection.. :D
You're lucky the wifee is prego dawgy, if not I would have told you to ask her>I gotcha and think you will enjoy her. The homie that gave her to me didn't even run her yet, and I seen him later and shot it back to him without him even knowing how dank she is. I hope he has her in rotation by now.

By the way I am noticing more sites with the DE upgrade, danks for the final push to stop being so damn cheap:D
Now I just need about 20 more...

Have a happy Danksgiving @EveryOneSmokes @waayne and all of the OGee loving farmers. Catch yall in a few

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes Legend is looking good bro. Hows the potency compare? Seen shes been making the rounds lately it appears. Curious how many are legit cut and how many are one shmoe has posted that looks way different.
Gracias amigo, she's up there for me as well, I've been workin with her for about a year now, I'm finally getting to understand what she likes...
She produce some righteous meds for me easily neck and neck with the ghost for the third spot on my list...
As far as I know she locked down so who knows if the one getting around as of late is the real deal, serious hope not cuz I don't won't the legend to end up like the ghost..

Top Bottom