= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
M

mrtokez2

There should be some kind of method to weed out the noobs for passing out cuts. Can't stand when fools that don't know what they're doing get bomb ass cuts. Yeah call me a dick but I don't care. Only artisans should have access to artisan shit. All you novices better pop some seeds or go run some gdp. Everybody thinks they're greenthumbs talking about their ghost og. Let's make an og veteran club with a board of directors lol

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141127 120532
Hpk getting her stack on! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

There should be some kind of method to weed out the noobs for passing out cuts. Can't stand when fools that don't know what they're doing get bomb ass cuts. Yeah call me a dick but I don't care. Only artisans should have access to artisan shit. All you novices better pop some seeds or go run some gdp. Everybody thinks they're greenthumbs talking about their ghost og. Let's make an og veteran club with a board of directors lol

There is it's called respecting the cuts that u have been bestowed aka the elite cut game... Most elites come wit stipulations, and one out of respect should honor their word..I'm not saying don't pass the wealth by no means, all I'm saying is ones work ethic and growing skill will open doors for the future... And when u get there u have a choice respect the cut game or not.. Seems like a lot of people are NOT trying to respect it, is why things become so loose in the game..
Everyone has to start somewhere, usually that's means at the bottom and work there way up, today's culture wants to go from zero to a 100 real quick... throwing money at things to get to the top, it works for some but most of the time only hurts people that have done their due diligence to receive said "cuts"...
Then u get into fake cuts which is another long story...
It's a grimy game we play... Just got to stay positive and stop being a dick, I know I can be one myself.. ;)

M

mrtokez2

There is it's called respecting the cuts that u have been bestowed aka the elite cut game... Most elites come wit stipulations, and one out of respect should honor their word..I'm not saying don't pass the wealth by no means, all I'm saying is ones work ethic and growing skill will open doors for the future... And when u get there u have a choice respect the cut game or not.. Seems like a lot of people are NOT trying to respect it, is why things become so loose in the game..
Everyone has to start somewhere, usually that's means at the bottom and work there way up, today's culture wants to go from zero to a 100 real quick... throwing money at things to get to the top, it works for some but most of the time only hurts people that have done their due diligence to receive said "cuts"...
Then u get into fake cuts which is another long story...
It's a grimy game we play... Just got to stay positive and stop being a dick, I know I can be one myself.. ;)

Fuck that forever a dick lol went through too much pain to get to where I am. This instant gratification and sensitive ass culture we got going on now is pretty lame. Whered the concept of tuff love go? Haha people were dicks to me before but it was cuz I sucked. No hard feelings because it is what it is. Nobody should ever give props to garbage and schwag. This is how standards for flowers get lower and lower and as a result there are bows of "top shelf fire og" and "aaa+ private reserve og" for 28-29 that I wouldn't pay 23 for. End rant.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Looking great @Billyboat, hope the back is feeling better for u man...how's does she smell and smoke? Haven't had the pleasure of trying her, but I've seen a couple people rocking her..

U have some crazy work ethic bro, keeping doing what ur doin..

It's the favorite strain amongst my patients, heavy indica. She reaks of pungent og, open a jar in a room and it instantly fills the air with an awesome aroma. She is a little finicky, a low to average yield, but she constantly tests at 26-28% for me. It has taken me many years of paying my dues in the industry to be blessed to run her.

Cheers

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

It's the favorite strain amongst my patients, heavy indica. She reaks of pungent og, open a jar in a room and it instantly fills the air with an awesome aroma. She is a little finicky, a low to average yield, but she constantly tests at 26-28% for me. It has taken me many years of paying my dues in the industry to be blessed to run her.

Cheers
Respect.. I heard that.. ;) She sounds great hitting them high numbers...

kgp

kgp

Hating, jealousy, and negativity will never get you far. Check his thread often and I see a bunch of top notch og. I don't worry about who has what, all I care about it what I have. Yesterday was thanksgiving, a day to be thankful for what you got. Counting your blessings. I have been blessed by selfless growers that trust and respect me enough to share great genetics. Stay focused, stay positive. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Top Bottom