= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thx for askin. She seems to stack a bit more up top. A bit stretchier too..do you notice that on yours? I could be imagining it I got pretty lazy this round and didn't treat her well enough. Should know more in two weeks or so
It really depends if she's happy or not, my first run had little stretch, but the next runs have stretched a bit more.. She really doesn't stretch like an sfv or legend, but she does stretch more than a medium stretcher would..
As far as stacking she sites up nice for me, but she does put out some nice chunky mains.. If u haven't tried the flowers already, u will be pleasantly surprised if u sourced her through a reliable source.. Best of luck..

Here's a pic of the lowers on the TK, dense thick canopy..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The new pumpkin patch.. These will be vegged out for 7 days then flipped.. Going to be interesting this run as there are 5 new tester og cuts from loompas gear... View attachment 463249 View attachment 463250 View attachment 463251 View attachment 463252

Yetie 1View attachment 463253
Yetie 9View attachment 463254
FooDog 1View attachment 463255

FooDog 3View attachment 463256

FooDog 10View attachment 463257
Loving my yetis they are on point with the og flames ace for sure

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

True OG day 43 next to some others strains>excuse the non OGeez in the background

View attachment 463554
Looking awesome amigo...shit might have to do some true og table for the hell of it, kind of miss that lemony og funk..
That skywalker also isn't looking like a slouch either.. Looks like she might have to grow on me.. :D First to sign up for taste tester! That cut is looking very impressive compared, would u say she leans to the sativa side of things?
That fo x hobx going tk be very interesting hope the cross pics up more of the piney fuel from the FO to an already Fuely OG in the HO Bx's ... Great work as always.. Hur yo ass to the south... ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@EveryOneSmokes Not sure she'll like it over there, she seems kinda partial to me doggie:D
I'll save you samples for sure. I am liking how she is less finicky than most of the others we have and has that pure OG aroma. Smoked some earlier and she high lasted awhile. Hopefully I can make it down there for Xmas with some presents and samples for you to smoke on.

Top Bottom