= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@leadsleds wookie nug. Week 6. Straight og growth pattern. Perfect stacks. Frost out the wazoo. Sorry for the blurry pics. Will get some great ones here soon. Much love.
20141202 160709

Now pick which one is og and which ones not.
20141202 160844

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes Not sure she'll like it over there, she seems kinda partial to me doggie:D
I'll save you samples for sure. I am liking how she is less finicky than most of the others we have and has that pure OG aroma. Smoked some earlier and she high lasted awhile. Hopefully I can make it down there for Xmas with some presents and samples for you to smoke on.
Lol.. U would be surprised the lady's are partial to me..;)
Long high is a great high, how's the potency compared to the legend or tk?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol.. U would be surprised the lady's are partial to me..;)
Long high is a great high, how's the potency compared to the legend or tk?

Shoot, I can tell the way you smashed that TK. I haven't gotten her to produce like that as of yet. Think the Skywalker just got locked on ya out of pure hating on my end. JK :D

Someone really needs to pull the alarm, because it's on fiya in them beds!!! ;)

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up farm fam i got a lil sumthin sumthin to share with yall heres a cutting of a badass girl that made her way to my stable... I introduce to you guys TriFi aka Triangle Kush x Raskals Fire og Two Legendary Strains made by The Real Cannarado @cannarado .... Shes a fast rooter and shes Lovin That 3part GH...
Thanks Brotha..
20141201 215702

Top Bottom