= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
kgp

kgp

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

just some super simple vegg shots, just transplanted into the beds and gonna vegg another week then flip! Everything has already been topped once and ill start to super crop this week and get them ready to shoot. also hit them all with a nice dose of some of caps bennies! My ph pen had broke and really slowed the shit down of my first week of vegg, I'm not even gonna count that week as a true week but the roots went wild just no
IMG 2701
IMG 2702
IMG 2703
IMG 2704
IMG 2705
IMG 2706
IMG 2707
foliage growth! Ohh yea strains this round are platinum cooks and that real deal sfv, even have the supakai birth mark to prove it:) that was a joke by the way, well not the real part but you catch my drift.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Good rich bro.. Got to were helmets in the grow room now a days.. Stay safe.. Nice looking girl..
Hopefully this diamond is on the og side what I like, I grew this years ago outside but the bugs got to her. Everything I read on this is always a different description on taste . I feel you on the helmets thing I'm about to bust out my old Eric Dickerson autograph helmet and wear that outside just in care.
@mr roboto those slugs are good to keep pests away. Especially the 2 legged kind! !:eek:
I found 3 of these lying in the driveway the other day
That's how the west was won homeboy
Life in LA lol

N

nightmarecreature

Some Diamond starting to flower, has anyone grown this? I wonder if this is going to be crap.View attachment 466406 View attachment 466407

Damn these are falling out of the skyView attachment 466408 , I guess its my new pests I need to watch out for

The Diamond OG is a decent hybrid but nothing like the pure OG's. It was a few years ago and if I remember correctly, it yields decent. I would be careful taking in new cuts right now. It seems like a bunch of nasty diseases are going around. Even several breeders are carrying bad fungi on their seeds, I even treat them.

bobbybullets

bobbybullets

Damn finely caught up this is a big ass thread!!!!! Much respesct to all the growers here posting there plants,I only have one clone only OG right now so ill be droping pics of her when i can.Glad i found this tread you guys are doing a hella of a job with your cuts!!!

mr roboto

mr roboto

The Diamond OG is a decent hybrid but nothing like the pure OG's. It was a few years ago and if I remember correctly, it yields decent. I would be careful taking in new cuts right now. It seems like a bunch of nasty diseases are going around. Even several breeders are carrying bad fungi on their seeds, I even treat them.
it definitely seems like a hybrid I have 4 big mothers of this I kept but I'm just gonna toss them, too many to keep around.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Do you have any lab tests to back your claim? Have you personally popped beans from several breeders with this issue?

N

nightmarecreature

Do you have any lab tests to back your claim? Have you personally popped beans from several breeders with this issue?

No lab tests but im running a clean garden and Ive personally seen white mycelium growing on the stalks from untreated seeds in an isolated area. Ive seen it from several breeders but not every single pack. Its not a big deal if the seeds are treated. Ive had good results with each of the following bleach,peroxide,Eagle 20.

Im running 4 packs of the Yeti F3's and so far nothing, but they have been pretreated.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
No lab tests but im running a clean garden and Ive personally seen white mycelium growing on the stalks from untreated seeds in an isolated area. Ive seen it from several breeders but not every single pack. Its not a big deal if the seeds are treated. Ive had good results with each of the following bleach,peroxide,Eagle 20.

Im running 4 packs of the Yeti F3's and so far nothing, but they have been pretreated.
maybe we should take this convo to another thread, but I'm interested in the topic and how the Yeti's are doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom