= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
IMG 8673

Clamper3

Clamper3

No lab tests but im running a clean garden and Ive personally seen white mycelium growing on the stalks from untreated seeds in an isolated area. Ive seen it from several breeders but not every single pack. Its not a big deal if the seeds are treated. Ive had good results with each of the following bleach,peroxide,Eagle 20.

Im running 4 packs of the Yeti F3's and so far nothing, but they have been pretreated.
Damn Nightmare... Popping 4 more packs??? May you get more fembots this time.. good luck man... I mean creature..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Start of week 7 day42 ... Really impressed this run with these elite clone only's... Secret saucing it.. Lol ;)
Going to be taking these another 30 days...

Legend Og

So the verdict is in....tried some samples of the second run, and she looking like the one..
no longer UnVerified , Here's the
HB cut brought to The boards by Loompa.. She's one interesting girl, finally stacking as she should...

Triangle Kush

kgp

kgp

The Diamond OG is a decent hybrid but nothing like the pure OG's. It was a few years ago and if I remember correctly, it yields decent. I would be careful taking in new cuts right now. It seems like a bunch of nasty diseases are going around. Even several breeders are carrying bad fungi on their seeds, I even treat them.
Sounds like xxx og. Good yielding mediocre smoke. Great to those that don't have a real og, but not worth keeping for those that do.

And yes, I've had broad mites from a cut that really fucked things up years ago and pm is s straight bitch.

kgp

kgp

Start of week 7 day42 ... Really impressed this run with these elite clone only's... Secret saucing it.. Lol ;)

Legend Og
View attachment 467045 View attachment 467046 View attachment 467047 View attachment 467048

So the verdict is in....tried some samples of the second run, and she looking like the one..
HB cut brought to The boards by Loompa.. She's one interesting girl, finally stacking as she should...
View attachment 467049 View attachment 467050 View attachment 467051 View attachment 467052 View attachment 467053

Triangle KushView attachment 467054 View attachment 467055 View attachment 467056 View attachment 467057 View attachment 467059
You're a lucky guy. Truley blessed.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes do you suggest running one gavita or multiple I'd at a place i can only have 1 light? Or should I just go old school mayne
I personally would still run the gavita, the lamp itself, will increase the yield in the room by 20% (roughly), because it has no glass to impede the light and being that it's double end adding more light as well.... And there roughly the same price as any other light combo..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Legend Og
View attachment 467045 View attachment 467046 View attachment 467047 View attachment 467048

View attachment 467049 View attachment 467050 View attachment 467051 View attachment 467052 View attachment 467053

Triangle KushView attachment 467054 View attachment 467055 View attachment 467056 View attachment 467057 View attachment 467059
Congrats on the LHB pick up brotha. You deserve her after all of those years of searching. I can't get mines to root for the life of me. Too bad the homie that shot her is treating worse than she deserves. It's almost domestic violence IMO lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sounds like xxx og. Good yielding mediocre smoke. Great to those that don't have a real og, but not worth keeping for those that do.

And yes, I've had broad mites from a cut that really fucked things up years ago and pm is s straight bitch.
you must be referring to the fake going around, because the XXX OG that I tried from @EVOKE was some straight OG dank to the max. All of these fakes going around makes things confusing for sure

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Congrats on the LHB pick up brotha. You deserve her after all of those years of searching. I can't get mines to root for the life of me. Too bad the homie that shot her is treating worse than she deserves. It's almost domestic violence IMO lol
It's been a long search... Took a lot to acquire her but I was well worth it...

Serious u can't get that girl to root, I know it's been a long time now.. How many days is it now, wonder how the guys mom was to take this long.. Crazy never seen that happened..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn shame someone has that bad girl and don't keep her in shape!
I agree it's like taking Sophia Vergara and putting her on a strict 100% marshmallow diet lol

It's been a long search... Took a lot to acquire her but I was well worth it...

Serious u can't get that girl to root, I know it's been a long time now.. How many days is it now, wonder how the guys mom was to take this long.. Crazy never seen that happened..
like 40 days. I almost gave up hope, but re cut her 10 days ago. She's alive. Crazy thing is I've had like 5 generations of clones root over and over again in the same dome. Maybe she was infected with some crazy shit. who knows, just my luck eh. Maybe it's a sign telling me to be humble and happy with I have. She's too dank not to try to save though

kgp

kgp

you must be referring to the fake going around, because the XXX OG that I tried from @EVOKE was some straight OG dank to the max. All of these fakes going around makes things confusing for sure
It could be. I got her from a buddy in SoCal who ranted and raved how good it is. And it is, don't get me wrong. Definitely og. All three bladed fat leaves. Much better structure where she can fully support herself in flower. Smells of og with added skunk.

But to me she is lacking. Maybe the buzz is kinda boring.

I've always been a strain whore. I'd keep mediocre shit just for variety or rareness. Not anymore though. I just threw away clones of xxx, animal cookies, authentic chemd, this fake tk which was still nice, and crippy (yeah fuck you guys too) lol.

If you want legends plain good ain't good enough.

@EVOKE no disrespect brother. Mine could be a fake. I'm happy that your happy. And, in the end. That's all that really matters anyway. Keep playing with fire!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes week 2 of flower? you've run the wifi before right, just haven't seen you thow that many pics of her or at least my dumb ass can't remember:0
yes sir these we're flipped a week ago.. I like to flip them when there small, but really depends on what numbers your running .... Looks like your about to flip your run too...

I've ran my wifi cut for quite a bit, but the other wifi cut is new to me have had her for about a year now... Should be interesting both are taking off, and they were the smallest ones going in...

EVOKE

EVOKE

@kgp its all good bro...Dailing in an Og is tricky and takes trial and error.... Here are a few pics of my Keeper XXXog Male that i will be working with took a few cuts for future Bx and crosses... These beans came off of the High Times Cali Cup winner stock... @justblazen you know how dank the XXXog is....;) I trimmed him up a bit a few days ago this foo was a mad bush.... Fed Nothing But 3Part GH and Teas...
20141216 235423
20141216 235430

highdef

highdef

Ghost OG found in a bag from a local shop, don't think its pure but it's sure gunna be fiya! For me, this is the best OG kush, this being my first run of actual genetics other than bagseeds of mexi sativas and who knows what else. Took some clones and im having issues to get her to root, took lower branch clones from each one about first or second week of flower, before any actual clusters showed up (working on making an aero cloner soon). Hoping i can get at least one to take off to turn into a mother. ;)
20141216 215154
20141216 215251
20141216 215402

Last edited:
Top Bottom