= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

28 days flower headband... some are starting to show some yellow right under the light
IMG 2949
IMG 2950
IMG 2951
IMG 2941
IMG 2943
IMG 2944
but overall the health looks pretty good! this is not the lhb, but a local cut, we'll see if she sticks around...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes thanks my dude, been too long without some decent shit in my room.. Im stoked cause I'm vegging the next round already and they looking awesome, its an og. Im debating on to run a whole room of her or split the room and run some cooks too? whatcha think, i would run big ass plants in 10-15 gallons 4 per light or i could split the room up... so many decisions:)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes thanks my dude, been too long without some decent shit in my room.. Im stoked cause I'm vegging the next round already and they looking awesome, its an og. Im debating on to run a whole room of her or split the room and run some cooks too? whatcha think, i would run big ass plants in 10-15 gallons 4 per light or i could split the room up... so many decisions:)
OooooooGeeeeeeeee for the win, cookies are great but my preference is the og varieties..

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Yo @EveryOneSmokes, I like the list in post #4946 my friend. I think your ranking is pretty close to where I would place some of these. Have you gotten any opportunities to run the OG cut that grows more viney, and rapidly than say the TK, and comes with threats? That was by far the most vigorous of OGs I have ever come across, and one of the more potent. Most OGs quickly race to the light but this one is there long before the others and keeps growing.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yo @EveryOneSmokes, I like the list in post #4946 my friend. I think your ranking is pretty close to where I would place some of these. Have you gotten any opportunities to run the OG cut that grows more viney, and rapidly than say the TK, and comes with threats? That was by far the most vigorous of OGs I have ever come across, and one of the more potent. Most OGs quickly race to the light but this one is there long before the others and keeps growing.
Whats good @StoneyPufnstuff .. No bias here just ranking them by there potential...

Never had the pleasure of such said cut, which one are u referring to?

crossfade

crossfade

Sounds like og the one as it is called up here old cut held buy a a small group not sure about threats lol but they are pretty guarded with it.They double net it grows super viney and fast,buds up nice and test at 26% to 30.4% depending on who grew it.The 26% thc is from this run 30% was couple of runs ago.It is on the shelf in two different spots that i know of .They also have a blueberryxheadband that tested at 31.3%Thc very nice super tasty and were tested by sc labs so it is legit numbers.

crossfade

crossfade

Things are going pretty well will take some pics this weekened right before i harvest half of the bty will be 65 days saturday then the rest will go 70 going to scope tonight,thanks TST keep postin those ladies love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom