= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN3658

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Yummy! Damn wish I could make it to the cup this weekend. Have fun yall!!! Smokem' if you got em ' haha

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Sounds like og the one as it is called up here old cut held buy a a small group not sure about threats lol but they are pretty guarded with it.They double net it grows super viney and fast,buds up nice and test at 26% to 30.4% depending on who grew it.The 26% thc is from this run 30% was couple of runs ago.It is on the shelf in two different spots that i know of .They also have a blueberryxheadband that tested at 31.3%Thc very nice super tasty and were tested by sc labs so it is legit numbers.

Sounds like you know what i'm talking about. Headbanger boogie for sure, not that the other OGs aren't.

N

nightmarecreature

Ya its Cdub, finally getting around to runnin her. I expect some big yields under gavi's...this is just an old 600. Very vigorous and dank smelling.

The Gavi's look nice. I like to do my own research. I pretty much revamped my whole setup. I went with a more agro approach. I'd like to test the gavi's out. I dont want to just copy whatever Jack does approach.

Top Bottom