= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
M

mrtokez2

Some flushed out girls...

Triangle KushView attachment 485296 View attachment 485297

L. HeadBandView attachment 485298 View attachment 485299

And my keeper from the YETIE line

yetie #9 @loompa @Oom pah pah this is the girls inwas talking to u about really shining HB leaner, with some skunk funky to the max.. Still undecided on the FD line keeper but ill have some taste testing to determine ... Great meeting and talking to u guys..
View attachment 485300 View attachment 485301

Don't see how much better it can get than that..

M

mrtokez2

Oh man just had to rant about how fucking stupid people are on instagram. Sigh. Lotta people be feeling themselves way too much and too soon on there. Apparently if you make aacts and are able to keep plants healthy in veg (that's a huge LOL for me) you're a seasoned veteran even if your product is doodoo. Orgnkids broad mite issues really brought the dummies out the woodwork..sorry /endrant

M

mrtokez2

Yep you are right but two indagros are still much cooler running than one thousand watt and i am interested in the finnished quaility no the yield i will just keep adding lights to up the yeild.Once you buy the light your done no bulb replacement for ten years and they are plug in go at 3.5amps 3 or 4 lights on one 15 amp circuit.They are spendy with the pontoons but worth every penny if this run works out like i am hopeing.Proof is in the pudding so we shall see after everything gets tested. Eos awesome as usual thanks for posting those pics very nice.

I have to agree that the indagros are not really worth it or put out like standard HP's. 15 amps for four lights doesn't sound too efficient for me..especially considering u can run very close to 4k hps at 240v for the same amperage. I'd just get 4 gavitas but that's just me. Good luck

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@true grit what about getting the de dimables and running them on 750? I'm about to grab a couple to do a test run and was thinking about getting the 1000 but only rocking them at 600 or 750 until i get a larger space or ceiling???

sonoragold

sonoragold

35 days to go..room filling up..
DSC 0011

N

nightmarecreature

Oh man just had to rant about how fucking stupid people are on instagram. Sigh. Lotta people be feeling themselves way too much and too soon on there. Apparently if you make aacts and are able to keep plants healthy in veg (that's a huge LOL for me) you're a seasoned veteran even if your product is doodoo. Orgnkids broad mite issues really brought the dummies out the woodwork..sorry /endrant

Tell that chick on IG with a degree in botany to bust a nut with one of these $22 foggers. It's gameover for BM. Amazon, cheap as fuck! Make sure to seal the room.
You use what works once. Then you don't have to use chemicals. Or you can use organic BS over and over.
Happy

71StGotr dL SL1500

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

The Pylon has a half life of 1 year. Avid has a half life of 1 week. Call up Best Buy and ask if they have any extra refrigerator boxes. Take it outside and put your plants in the box, tape up the box and cut a hole in the bottom, just big enough to slip the fogger in and let it rip. Then clean your room. That's the safest way to use these. Or you can seal up the room and track Pylon power all over the house.

M

mrtokez2

For what its worth I run 1k with 8 foot ceilings with no issues. But then again I sog so..

M

mrtokez2

Neem oil and harpin protein was what I was seeing. And then there are the chumps talking about eradicating some shit organically. That shit don't even make sense. The milk in the soil bit was the funniest though. Oh and vinegar and lemon juice. Apparently it kills broad mites dead. Guess I've just been in the dark this long..

N

nightmarecreature

Homeboy said he beat Broadmites with Lacewigs. I didn't know the IG community was so out of tune. Makes me sad.

Top Bottom