= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
It was great to see and talk face to face with ALL of you OG Heads last weekend.

@mrtokes :cool: after meeting you i understand that you are a gentleman with extremely high standards and I respect and agree with you fully. I am more than confident that you are going to love picking your white yeti keeper.
Symetrical yeti013 n

M

mrtokez2

It was great to see and talk face to face with ALL of you OG Heads last weekend.

@mrtokes :cool: after meeting you i understand that you are a gentleman with extremely high standards and I respect and agree with you fully. I am more than confident that you are going to love picking your white yeti keeper. View attachment 485148

It was good putting a face to your name as well @Oom pah pah it was a pleasure regardless. I hope I didn't come off unpleasant or anything it was not my intention. Thx for the kind words and discount and yes I am very looking forward to checking these girls out. Looking to find a WiFi killa hehe.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
It was good putting a face to your name as well @Oom pah pah it was a pleasure regardless. I hope I didn't come off unpleasant or anything it was not my intention. Thx for the kind words and discount and yes I am very looking forward to checking these girls out. Looking to find a WiFi killa hehe.

Not at all brother. Its our pleasure. You are a man of impeccable taste as most OG connoiseurs are.

M

mrtokez2

Not at all brother. Its our pleasure. You are a man of impeccable taste as most OG connoiseurs are.

Oh I wouldn't call me a connoisseur really..but I do have high standards haha. Only visited your booth and the swamp booth though if that means anything lol. Wanted to see the CSI Humboldt booth too but I got lazy and just bounced lol...starting to look like a big mistake..as was not going to the og biowar booth..all bad. Wish I coulda met up w some members on here as well but I guess I'll come out of the shadows further down the line haha.

crossfade

crossfade

Thanks buddy this is my first time flowering under indagro par 420s with the pontoon as of now I love them I have been using them for veg but wanted to try flowering with them.I am shutting down the other room for two weeks for a major cleaning and revamp to get ready for warmer temps coming.IF this run works out I will be ditching the hps and the mh and buying ten more of the indagros as of now I have taken out my exhaust ducting and turned off the ac that is how cool these lights run.I have them six to twelve inches above canopy and spaced about 1.5 feet apart temps are staying in the mid to upper 70s with fresh filtered outside air.I will be getting both runs tested to compare numbers of indagro verse mh hps same soil same organic ferts and teas

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks buddy this is my first time flowering under indagro par 420s with the pontoon as of now I love them I have been using them for veg but wanted to try flowering with them.I am shutting down the other room for two weeks for a major cleaning and revamp to get ready for warmer temps coming.IF this run works out I will be ditching the hps and the mh and buying ten more of the indagros as of now I have taken out my exhaust ducting and turned off the ac that is how cool these lights run.I have them six to twelve inches above canopy and spaced about 1.5 feet apart temps are staying in the mid to upper 70s with fresh filtered outside air.I will be getting both runs tested to compare numbers of indagro verse mh hps same soil same organic ferts and teas
Nice keep us posted it sounds very interesting!

Shamus

Shamus

Indagros are cool, but IME it takes two to replace a 1k watt HPS equivalent in weight

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Some flushed out girls...

Triangle Kush

L. HeadBand

And my keeper from the YETIE line

yetie #9 @loompa @Oom pah pah this is the girls inwas talking to u about really shining HB leaner, with some skunk funky to the max.. Still undecided on the FD line keeper but ill have some taste testing to determine ... Great meeting and talking to u guys..

Last edited:
crossfade

crossfade

Indagros are cool, but IME it takes two to replace a 1k watt HPS equivalent in weight
Yep you are right but two indagros are still much cooler running than one thousand watt and i am interested in the finnished quaility no the yield i will just keep adding lights to up the yeild.Once you buy the light your done no bulb replacement for ten years and they are plug in go at 3.5amps 3 or 4 lights on one 15 amp circuit.They are spendy with the pontoons but worth every penny if this run works out like i am hopeing.Proof is in the pudding so we shall see after everything gets tested. Eos awesome as usual thanks for posting those pics very nice.

Shamus

Shamus

Yep you are right but two indagros are still much cooler running than one thousand watt and i am interested in the finnished quaility no the yield i will just keep adding lights to up the yeild.Once you buy the light your done no bulb replacement for ten years and they are plug in go at 3.5amps 3 or 4 lights on one 15 amp circuit.They are spendy with the pontoons but worth every penny if this run works out like i am hopeing.Proof is in the pudding so we shall see after everything gets tested. Eos awesome as usual thanks for posting those pics very nice.

IK people who have done what you are doing in real life. It worked out OK but they came to the conclusion that they are better for veg.

Just my experience with them

But you could have better results these by no means were "heady" growers.. Also they didn't run OG's. Good luck

crossfade

crossfade

Yes i am hopeing for the best i have watched a few grows with them some not so good and a couple that really turned out nice,so we shall see.I think the biggest problem i see people doing is trying to run them 24 inhes up to spread the light i have them real close also a couple of the not so succseful grows it was not the lights it was everything combined not what i would call good growers.Still have all my other lights so if they are not up to standards back to vegfor them.

crossfade

crossfade

Also at this stage they look better than the previous runs so far i am stoked i will post more pics next weekened.

Top Bottom