= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

again, I know this is strictly an OGkush thread, but since I know a lot of you Cali heads are here watching the thread I'm interested in knowing if my old strain mint bubbakush or the MBK is still out there.. how to try to dig out from the old boards, ICmag and CW to see if there is any remnants of her pics still up there...

This cut was found out of about 40 or so beans way back circa 2004 when cbay was around.. Orgnkid threw me a few packs of his bubbakush beans, and out of the females found, there was one that really shined... this was something seriously special.. yeild not great, but when dialed in it yielded about 1.5 to 2zips p/p... with cO2 yielded thick chunky minty bk nugs that just stunk of that telltale coffee kush goodness.. this was on par with the best kush i've ever smoked and was pretty much only for headstash. This is why I assume most of the people out west who were gifted this one tossed it for a better yielding BK.. the taste and high were the real best part of this herb, its bag appeal too was something else, very similar to EOS' post of the Louie XIII, it had layers and layers or crystals and dark red hairs, contrasted by a minty/pasty lime green colored leaves and calyxs.. wow, miss her a lot, and would love to see her back in the stable to work her into a new line soon... any info will be appreciated!!

anyways. back to the BEST OGKUSH Clone only !!!
Seen a similar sounding cut in the valley,guy nutes it hard but it's spot on to your description.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
hey Orgnkid, long time no speak, its been almost 10 years man! good to see you around! i remember that one thread of you mooning the haters on OG way back in the day on the OGkush thread.. honestly guys.. orgnkid is the dude who brought the kush to light, especially the OG, and not shortly after that the bubbakush..
Salud pal!!! hope alls good man!

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
Caveman.. there will be a revised version of the OGK soon.. waiting to hear back from some old friends and see what's what but there is so much potential with nowadays genetics, technology and the future... pull up a chair soon, ill be posting the next ideas for some real deal work to make some special OGK power last in it's truest form, without sacrifying potency, taste and that amazing telltale OG flave , just going to improve the yield without diluting the best of the best !

A

A.Sherman

A friend gave me what he said was the katsu cut crossed to a male mint bubba , the male and female mint were found in a pack of katsu s1's he got from you orgnkid. I grew the ones he gave me and kept a male and kept a female that looks spot on to your description eck but i would say it smells more of pine, very thick lingering smell and taste. High is outta this world. Either of you know where or how this original male came from the katsu s1's to begin with? Ive been crossing the one i have to my OG's and p98 bubba and the cherry pie cut. I do know the seeds i got were the same seeds that the cannabiogen folks used to make theyre peyote purple. Any info is appreciated, thnx.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
sounds like the s1 turned out male, it happens.. not often but that cherry pie is no joke and would be interested to see how the beans from the pre98 x male bkmint work out.. keep us posted on that.. cannabiogen from spain deserve mucho respect!!! if they are working one of the katsu/mintbk cuts.. i could just image what it's going to turn out like!

A

A.Sherman

Cannabiogen turned what i got into peyote purple by crossing it to the p98 bubba(pretty sure swerves). I did the same cross but they made selections etc.

I think it was stray pollen from whatever orgnkid was working on at the time. Could that be safe to say orgnkid? Wasnt there also an ogers male? I dont know how the it got in there but s1 males are very rare.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

S1 female can throw male pollen too even if it's just one sac

A

A.Sherman

These are full on males coming out of this line. The only thing odd I have noticed is that they never reveg, they stay in flower indefinitely no matter how many times cloned. Makes it hard to keep, gotta pick the pods off all the time.

rawman

rawman

Faceoff OG had another pic they all want to load sideways though.

K

kerry

I got original og 100% indica from California in early 90s and of 2 is chem sour Diesel lemon Thai in91 both 4-500 oz people say u can't save seeds I've still got skunk #1 hash and favorite skunk #1 in 1994 and one seed of original strawberry cough clone only strawberry field x early pearl love it I sold one seed 500 said I'll give u double if u can get a root 50 clone later he gave up got 4 seeds from it few more not to mention my hybrids one is white widow x og killer the tricomes r unbelievable like almost black leaves each blade 2-3 inches wide foot long leaves love it.

K

kerry

Is there Og kush in seed form anywhere without the genetic drift? Can't wait to hear some real deal info
I do original gangster kush 100%indica had 30 got 14 left one of a kind paid 900.00 ive been offered 1,500 for 1 no way I've given to older patients cause they won't give away

soserthc1

soserthc1

"original - OG" not ocean grown not gangster not overgrow kush ORIGINAL (OG)

debate ended this post will be copied and pasted for years to come , when the debate comes ...... glad to meet you sir - have always heard great things about you .....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I do original gangster kush 100%indica had 30 got 14 left one of a kind paid 900.00 ive been offered 1,500 for 1 no way I've given to older patients cause they won't give away
Pics?

N

nightmarecreature

"original - OG" not ocean grown not gangster not overgrow kush ORIGINAL (OG)

Are you saying that the Ghost OG is closest to the Original Kush? I have always thought that Ocean Grown was the original OG?

I have the Ghost and I love the flavor, it's top notch. However it does not have the potency that some of the other OG's have. Do you think it lost some of it's kick due to genetic drift? The Tahoe is old and still hits hard.

Top Bottom