= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
blis84

blis84

What's the fire og taste like, I've only had it crossed with loompas headband, and we got some fire og bx pollen i dusted my GDP mom with and my emerald og with, i still have a clone of it and thanks orgnkid for the ghost og, its one of my favorite ogs, there are def more potent ogs out there but for me the ghost has the perfect taste, and high. Tried downloading a bud shot of my emerald og x fire og bx but it says file too big.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Well I just found this og skywalker as a bagseed, first run but it smells insane. I have 3 more phenos, all slightly different. Never seen the ogskywalker alive so I'm not sure what to look for.
20131105 001614

blis84

blis84

Here's a tester bud shot of the Emerald Og x Fire Og bx made with my emerald cut and fire og bx pollen from a boy who made the fire bx with a sfv bx3 male. Nice piney fuel taste with some very light lemon undertones, she is a nice yielder, we pull 7 off her which is pretty good for an og, veg for two months from clone.

blis84

blis84

Heres the Same Emerald Og x Fire Og bx but harvested on time, cured for a week and a half at this point. The above shot is a tester cut prob 6 days prior to photo. She has an excellent all around high, im actually ripped off her as we speak, nice body high, a little warm everywhere, Excellent cerebral high, strong behind the eyes and in the back of your head. We actually crossed this lost mother to our Loompas Headband x Fire Og bx father, he's vigorous, massive, tons of male flowers, nice trichs, strong fuel aroma, headband leaning. Still have yet to run any because of lack of room.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Taste and smell is subjective. Lemon heads with fuel. Same cut Nspecta and Loompa have. The TK flowers were actually Loompas. It's all subjective.

Taste is really selective... but the TK IMO does not taste exactly like lemon heads... Smoked a bowl earlier and i got more of an OG fuel taste with a Citrus undertones and hashy taste...

But they may of used some type of flavor enhancer to bring out more citrus...

Venom, where's the TK at need more in my life gee.... ;)

N

nightmarecreature

Taste is really selective... but the TK IMO does not taste exactly like lemon heads... Smoked a bowl earlier and i got more of an OG fuel taste with a Citrus undertones and hashy taste...

But they may of used some type of flavor enhancer to bring out more citrus...

Venom, where's the TK at need more in my life gee.... ;)

Do you think loompa uses flavor enhancers? I don't. The TK gets me really lit. Maybe I smoked myself silly. I could have swore lemons and fuel.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Do you think loompa uses flavor enhancers? I don't. The TK gets me really lit. Maybe I smoked myself silly. I could have swore lemons and fuel.

I don't know what Loompa uses but I'm sure what every it was must of been dank if your saying lemon heads... TK is just that kill period..
:cigar:

Where's all the TK pics NMC...?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Been a little bit since I've been on, looks like the threads gone all sort of different directions.. Good to hear first hand info from the horse's mouth...

I guess there nothing else to be said.. So how about some more OhGee love.. Post'em if u got
Them..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I was just responding to your comment in reference to the fact that if I'm trusted Ill get cuts on lock because that's not true if the holder has ethics. If he was given that cut by whoever with the understanding that he cannot hand it out then he should not hand it out regardless of how he feels about it. It's strictly a gentle mans rule so obviously there are those who will break the rule. If you can get cuts on lock through purchasing them then more power to you. I'm not hating and I'm not doubting you. I'm just simplify saying I don't associate with that crowd. This a a great thread and you've got some fire. Peace

Word.. And there's a lot of people who aren't like u and I.. That's all I wanted to state, no difference if ur old or new to the game.. Respect and your word is everything in life..

Feel free post up some dank.. The bty is looking good.. Can't wait to see her in full bloom..

Top Bottom