= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

The real Raskal's Fire cut is all over SoCal if you look.

N

nightmarecreature

Yea its out just that no one says they have or call it a different name so some ppl dont get their panties in a bunch

Yep! And with the other million Fire cuts floating around it's harder to pinpoint.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Theres the nor cal fire, then theres the po fire cut, theres a guy in socal who list on a certain website fire og clones that he claims are the real deal not sure if its the same as rhe po cut and last but not least the real fire cut

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

The real fire cut is pretty potent. I passed on it because I have found better. It's finicky too.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

What cuts would you say are better.

I tried a fire cut that lacked smell and potency compared to my other cuts so i know for sure i didnt have the real one.

Shamus

Shamus

Well, now we will find out. I have Cdubs and I know where to find Doc's cut. Plus the amount of people on this board with the cut, we'll soon find out.

To me, asking breeders anything is like asking a politician for the truth.

so you think your going to get the faceoff? the real one?
after you admit that you HOPE your chucking the docs cut out like shrimp fried rice? really expensive shrimp fried rice?
personally id rather take a shit in my hand and walk around times square then support such activities.

its people like you that make me not want to trade with cats online

N

nightmarecreature

so you think your going to get the faceoff? the real one?
after you admit that you HOPE your chucking the docs cut out like shrimp fried rice? really expensive shrimp fried rice?
personally id rather take a shit in my hand and walk around times square then support such activities.

its people like you that make me not want to trade with cats online

Who said I'm chucking Docs cut? I would keep the best cut regardless of who's cut it is.

I'm not here to make friends, I say what I want. I think what I want. It's my opinion.

s4v

s4v

If i had to keep just one i'd pick TK

Ogw7   Copy

Og

soserthc1

soserthc1

@BURRR - That is one of the og plant pictures in this thread - awesome work ...

Reactions: s4v
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks fellas. As EOS and JB already know that's an underfed plant at week 7 of 9+. I'll try update this thread with new pix as soon as i can
Thats right around were i like to be for that time line, i like the less is more technique when it comes down to the later weeks, they always get a nice fade on..

you really got here shining bro, feel free and update us when you can bro... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom