= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
the two dudes that posted after me obviously did not read a word i said. stops THERE.
me I just wanted to see what you thought about this cut I had I had posted back on 40 or 41 shortly after you came on to this thread but in the end theres realy no better person to have sourced the cut from then the person we did so its all good I realy don't need your insight I was just hoping u would have been kind enough to look and give some feed back but if not koo il move along

late
kootenai

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yo EOS that E cut is one of the dankest Wifi's I've seen and smoked. Very OG dominant. Watch out Wifi #3 because the E cut is coming in swinging, and heavy handed....
I told u she is a beast.. She kicks ass in the weight dept.. I've never ran the actual #3, but I've smoked enough of her to be satisfied with the E cut..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking great EOS

Thanks Ohgee.. I'm trying to frost them and swell them up some more before chop ... Got a few weeks to go.. Nice pick up on the cuts u have acquired, hope to see them shine soon... ;)

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I seen your work before you'll get them to swell and frost up nicely. Ive had most the cuts for a while just starting new moms, the lastest addition would be the face off. Hopefully i can start a og grow off here pretty soon

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I seen your work before you'll get them to swell and frost up nicely. Ive had most the cuts for a while just starting new moms, the lastest addition would be the face off. Hopefully i can start a og grow off here pretty soon
Thanks, I'm sure they will.. ;)

Which cut do u prefer out of the ones your running?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Its hard to say i like them all they have their differences that make them good. I cant speak for the FO OG never ran it or tried it. Everyone speaks highly about it so we shall see.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Its hard to say i like them all they have their differences that make them good. I cant speak for the FO OG never ran it or tried it. Everyone speaks highly about it so we shall see.
My sentiment exactly, hard to tell there all good in there own way..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

Some people are still trying to charge $100 per cut for the FO! Luckily the man himself his having a blowout sale and letting 'em go for a little more than the price of a gallon of gas.;) Prepare to see FaceOff everywhere in a couple months. lol

N

nightmarecreature

Hopefully the Cdub and Docs cut are the same. This still needs to be determined.

He's practically giving the cut away. It's going to be a stampede! Good luck getting it before they are all gone.

Either way it's a badass cut!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

It might get around but not everyone will or can dial it in to see its full potential and some people will not be willing to keep a cut they cant get to yield for them. hope everyone will get a cut of it.

But then again some people dont really dig ogs and they'll pass up on it .

N

nightmarecreature

It's going to be at PO, Cloneville and every dispensary clone bin in SoCal. I give it one year and everyone will know what Faceoff is. Hell, I might even drop a tray somewhere, better than in the trash. Faceoff OG will now be whored out harder than GSC. Now, I'm hoping that Doc has a different cut. Breeders never admit when someone has their cut, they just remain silent or deny it.

Shamus

Shamus

ive seen cdubs pics and theyre no where near the danks of doc's...

he claims he found it a few years ago (cdub) when its been held since the mid 90's?

a whole buncha mofos gonna be THINKIN they got the faceoff.

not to be a dick but im not even interested in trying to get it (cdubs)

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

The doc himself says maybe a handful of people have the real cut. But like you said breeds will denie that a tightly held cut is out for example the real fire cut raskals fire cut

N

nightmarecreature

Well, now we will find out. I have Cdubs and I know where to find Doc's cut. Plus the amount of people on this board with the cut, we'll soon find out.

To me, asking breeders anything is like asking a politician for the truth.

Shamus

Shamus

i dont think that many people still have the real fire cut, the norcal fire cut maybe, but i do believe those are not one in the same..

Top Bottom