= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

How do know know they're legit sfv and not cali connection genetics?
Because I just know buddy from first hand. Going to have to take a risk now and again. It's sfv not Bty, legend, tk, ghost etc.. The cuts were obtained a couple months ago and I have pics in this thread of them with others verifying. I was taken back as well but some legitimacy exists in this diluted game. Mwd

Ladyv

Ladyv

green dragon has a good Diablo og, and reg og. they also carry cannatonic high cbd. I been hitting cloneville and flowering out their sfv smells lemony and seems to be right growth pattern, but their gsc and cherry pie are sucky..

Great info! Will def check out...thank you!!!!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Great info! Will def check out...thank you!!!!
good Luck! cville ogs seem to be on point and got their slh too. Buds n roses has good names too and lot of people here verified they are good cuts although I have not flowered them out

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Because I just know budf from first hand. Going to have to take a risk now and again. It's sfv not Bty, legend, tk, ghost etc.. The cuts were obtained a couple months ago and I have pics in this thread of them with others verifying. I was taken back as well but some legitimacy exists in this diluted game. Mwd

Im not questing your genetics or stating they arent real. I was just asking beccause with everyone trying to pass off anything as og kush and so many fakes flying around its hard to know what your really getting unless its from reliable source

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes
Where's the harvest pics broski? I know you're probably trimming as we speak. I'd love to hear what you think of each cut. I was way to buzzed to remember what we smoed that night. I know the E cut was on point flavor wise....

@justblazen Wish harvest was here bro but still got a little bit to Go..
Been really bizzy have to many things going on that it's hard to juggle sometimes..LOL

We smoked the whole line up practically.. true, Louie,Tahoe,wifi E, Blue Power, the M, And a couple others I believe...I'm torn still with all theses dank Ogeez, and the line up just got bigger haha.. Thanks for the early Xmas presents..

@gotdank killer wax bro that flavor was AMAZING!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here's a few shots around flush time..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@EveryOneSmokes Great job. All I remember from that night was that wax from @gotdank
All of your OG nuggs were monstrous. Looks like you're yielding really heavy! I need to rock some beds ASAP.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Good Lord EOS ur str8 Krushing it man many props. Damn i wish we had some proper Og's down here u got those girls stackin and super frosty nice! Whats ur average plant wieght? My buddy was doing an sfv and averageing 2bows/1k of str8 dank man! Do the rest yield well like the SFV?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes Great job. All I remember from that night was that wax from @gotdank
All of your OG nuggs were monstrous. Looks like you're yielding really heavy! I need to rock some beds ASAP.
@justblazen the OG nugs been liking the feed they've been performing nice.. Always trying to step up my game geee..

Get on that gee.. Beds FTW...

Shamus

Shamus

FINALLY GETTING THE FLO RIDA ON LOCK.. aka that khalifa kush.

yes the one that made girl scout cookies

same homie i got the "durban cookies" from a year n a half back, this cut is also from pie guys garden :angelic:

and its all thanks to good homies and a lil miss molly

i wasnt gonna say anything but i have to tell someone.. too damn excited

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Props to you EOS
Thanks bro.. Post up some og I know u got rocking wit that name @ohgee kush

Good Lord EOS ur str8 Krushing it man many props. Damn i wish we had some proper Og's down here u got those girls stackin and super frosty nice! Whats ur average plant wieght? My buddy was doing an sfv and averageing 2bows/1k of str8 dank man! Do the rest yield well like the SFV?

usually get from 3-4.5 zips per girl, depends on which cut ur running.. I have never ran a the real sfv, but I'm about to find out.. She is right on par wit all my other Ogeez so she might be a good yielder..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

same homie i got the "durban cookies" from a year n a half back, this cut is also from pie guys garden :angelic:

Congrats on that, it's said that the FloRida is triangle kush? Would u know if that's true, being so close to it..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

You have any pics of it in vegg?

Top Bottom