= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im not questing your genetics or stating they arent real. I was just asking beccause with everyone trying to pass off anything as og kush and so many fakes flying around its hard to know what your really getting unless its from reliable source
Tru dat. Hopefully she's still there for others to grab

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Louie getting ready to blow up. She's pissed right now but is bout to snap out of it

Last edited:
rawman

rawman

Tk and Tahoe I think are my two favorite so far. Face off is really nice but puny, ghost I can't tell what she's going to do. Lol

The f cut is in bad soil she smells great though. I'll be judging her based off a friends run tho since mine isn't going to turn out b

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Looks like ill be getting the real deal skywalker og early next wk, ill post up some pictures for the og fans

soserthc1

soserthc1

This thread makes me feel like the poor kid that didn't get a bike for Christmas when all the other kids on the block did... lol....

always find myself watching it thou , just don't leave your bike outside the store .... sike ...you guys are killing these og's - if i'm a good boy maybe i'll get a bike this year.....lol .... this is not a plea for a cut either just a high thought ....

@Shamus best of luck with them cuts should go well with that skunk you got...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread makes me feel like the poor kid that didn't get a bike for Christmas when all the other kids on the block did... lol....

always find myself watching it thou , just don't leave your bike outside the store .... sike ...you guys are killing these og's - if i'm a good boy maybe i'll get a bike this year.....lol .... this is not a plea for a cut either just a high thought ....

@Shamus best of luck with them cuts should go well with that skunk you got...

Your not missin a whole lot Soser. Heres the thing with "Elite Clone Only Cuts". What makes them special and coveted is the fact that they are rare and only available in clone form. Its not that they are better than anything out there or plants easily found from seed. Its all about the hype factor. Ive tried damn near every hyped cut out there over the years. Some were good, some were great and some were so wack that I was blown away! Definitely not better then alot of stuff Ive found just by growing out seeds..

The first few years of my growing career all I had was seeds. Id find really good pheno's! I mean incredible plants by anyone s standards. Id look at some of the "Elite" cuts on OG, CW, CC and be like man, if the plants Im finding are this good, those "Elite" cuts must be INSANE! That was until I started getting some of those "Elite" cuts. I found out pretty quick that they weren't all the hype that they were supposed to be. They were simply just different cuts...

The moral of my long winded story is this. If you dont have access to these cuts, dont stress. Plants can easily be found that are as good and in most cases better than the cuts floating around the boards.. Just keep those seeds poppin:woot:

wetclones510

wetclones510

does anybody have any info on inferno OG? Im currently trying it out right now, came as clones only.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Top Bottom