= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks skunk !
I seen a few of bodhi's personal cuts he's passed. Thunder Egg ect, his more lemon OG cut, i hope he chimes in. Not sure if he has a Goji OG with everything wrapped into one like this. If so, i wanna see it. most of the reports have berry taste not OG.

This is the strongest OG i've had. But i'm not in cali only smoked export.
B has a few goji keepers I know of. I know he made f2 stock for himself and found a purple pheno even. He has an amazingly large genetic collection so I wouldn't be surprised by anything he post, that man has serious skills when it comes to selection. Plus he's hands down probably the nicest guy in the world. Not sure if he will chime in as I know he's always busy as hell with work and has to basically make time to make his rounds on forum boards. But I'm sure he would definitely chime in to tell you that pheno of yours looks killer and you did a great job with it :)

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

I chat'd with him last week about his endeavors into the israeli canna scene. He's on the mt. rushmore of breeders tru that. I'll leave him a p.m see if he can stop by and give his take on the OG history , his cut ...

The Boss

The Boss

I know this may sound dumb but what is caps beneficials never heard of those?

soserthc1

soserthc1

orange og # 4 not clone only but my bike is on its way......lol....this is pollinated 50% with snow leopard
IMG 0118

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Og

Canopy Shot Day 27 few of the lady's... I'm ready to get this show on the road..
Can't wait to see, What the sfv and ghost will put out.. Wanted to say thanks to a couple of the homies who made these two happen.. Hope I can do them justice... ;)

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

Glad you posted that tahoe.

Those leaves on my SK ( unicorn ) OG look really on point don't they ? Thin OGeez, Same shape, everything.! ;)

By the way, nice nugs EOS.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Glad you posted that tahoe.

Those leaves on my SK ( unicorn ) OG look really on point. Same shape, everything.!

By the way, nice nugs EOS.
Thanks glad to help.. That's why this thread is here..
As far as the shape of the leaves I'm not to sure if there exactly the same there close but the first pic u posted of it has a longer sativa looking leaf where as the second pic looks more indica fatter and broader.. Unless u have different phenos of ur sk...

Last edited:
Top Bottom