= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Fire OG day 29

next week about this time I'm thinking she outta really be something sexy to look at , she's still in that elevenTeen phase

thats one of the mains growing up into the hood in the back ground
View attachment 358758
View attachment 358759
I'm 6'3 and sitting on the ground the majority of the tops are eye level , and the tallest gotta be pushing 7ft

Upskirt ~ she's sharing a 1k with a Black Durban , her short fat friend :)
View attachment 358760

Major stacking on that fire @Dynamite .. She looking on point already.. Love me some main colas only... :cigar:

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

View attachment 358744triangle og or diamond og known hear in los angles was pritty good two big nugs pungent og smell.. was cool two..

Wow @thump easy I've seen the diamond og cut around, never knew it was the same cut as tk. I have some of Loompa's tk right now and it's my favorite at the moment. Much more indica heavy than the other og's. I can't sleep when I smoke og before bed but Loompa's og puts me out lol.

Also I've had the Quang og from BPG which is stellar and the liquid coke from a couple other spots in OC.

thump easy

thump easy

Corn on the barbie Q 058
thank you guys... i got more i just gota find the chips.. i gota check out that loompa's og.. ill post the sugar og next i got that one up right know and fire og going.. gona hit them with some pollen... it was my plesure and a plesure to see all those freeken frosties everone else is busting out. NICE WORK EVERONE!!! Mike Hawk if you cant sleep you should try this one two its THE BIG x THE BLACK.. BIG BLACK its a freeking sleeper i went to the show and i could hear people yelling SHUT THE FUCK UP i woke up and cought my self snoring at the movies LOLZ

Last edited:
thump easy

thump easy

Sugar og for shure 003
this is sugar og its supper young but she already smells like sugar cookies no fucken lie.. its supper dank!!!!! it will be one of my entries at this next high times contest in los angles.. its fire i got an albert walker og also its okay i guess ill post it.. this one right hear is super dupper fucken asome its fire i gota cross it with the tripple platnuim gsc, i rubed the thc and i got a wiff of the sweet sugar smell then i went over to the tripple platnuim gsc and i still had surgar lingering on my finger tips i rubbed the xxx plantum gsc it would be a great combination..

Sugar og 1 001
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

View attachment 359110 this is sugar og its supper young but she already smells like sugar cookies no fucken lie.. its supper dank!!!!! it will be one of my entries at this next high times contest in los angles.. its fire i got an albert walker og also its okay i guess ill post it.. this one right hear is super dupper fucken asome its fire i gota cross it with the tripple platnuim gsc, i rubed the thc and i got a wiff of the sweet sugar smell then i went over to the tripple platnuim gsc and i still had surgar lingering on my finger tips i rubbed the xxx plantum gsc it would be a great combination..

Hey thump when u say sugar it really sticks out to me, we where getting some really nice batches of Jedi Og it was super sexxy man nice fat dense sugarized nuggz that smelled and tasted like caramelized sugar matter of fact we where pretty saturated with it for a minute but anyhow i wonder if they arent related. Im pretty sure we where rockkin the actual cut too cuz not long after i think CC started carryin the beans idk tho just sayin.

thump easy

thump easy

actualy the cut came from harbor side.. the owner of organic solutions of the desert legal clinic state aproved city aproved we had a falling out over the pink lemonade seems to be most my stable was released when i told him not to i wanted him to stay in bizzness but at the time he didnt grow he was planing on growing so i gifted him the cuts pink lemonade, pineapple express and a few other low and behold most are on the menue in palmsprings all from the same person that wasnt suppose to release them i have ran many many many cuts i keep the best ones the best phenoes i run up and down the state looking for them i was shocked well i got the call and he sead he would make it up to me,, he was grabing work and desided to go grab this cut and he brought it down called me sead i could have anything and that ment anything hear in his stable he specialy picked that one... he has the m9 they love that one over thier but no i dont have any cc cuts any more i only run his hazzy og but i dont want to run any of those genetics.. their fire dont get me wrong just had a conversation with the dude and never got back to me on any of it so i just put his stuff down but i keep the hazzy looking to breed it, when i drop the earb hear is the highest sold in this hole cochella valley, from sherman oaks, long beach were it all began north hollywood all the way to palmsprings were i ended up at i dont want to rep that anymore people jock the work i pore ever last bit of phaness into it. but no hard feelings over it.. that their is what started me into the breeding LOLZ NO LIE all cuz i couldnt get some cc seeds, no hard feeling one of the best moves i ever made how can i have someone choose my phenoe or style, fucken beens AYY..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
You're right on JB, time to trim.. :)They been hanging for a week now into brown bags for week then jar time.....

Freshly trimmed HO nug... Some stank!
View attachment 359371
Hell yeah she looks like you're doing that HO right :D
Can't wait to see what you think of the smoke of each cut. Great job as always. Haven't really used the paper bag trick. Does it help w aroma or faster drying etc..?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Hell yeah she looks like you're doing that HO right :D
Can't wait to see what you think of the smoke of each cut. Great job as always. Haven't really used the paper bag trick. Does it help w aroma or faster drying etc..?
Thx JB, next round she'll be dialed. Still learning what she likes, but so far the smell off her is fire... Can't wait till it cures some... The paper bag slows down the drying process by some. I do this if the air is too dry or a heater is being used in the house. Especially with denser nugs its tricky to tell if its really dried proper so this way you know your're not jarring too early.. IME it helps bring out the stink more and an even dry nug but still retains its stickiness.

Nice! :)
How many days you take her?
Thanks brotha... I took them down at 70 days.. would have liked to to take them a few days extra but just didn't have the time.... I like my buds to hit hard and heavy so I don't mind waiting a few days extra.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thx JB, next round she'll be dialed. Still learning what she likes, but so far the smell off her is fire... Can't wait till it cures some... The paper bag slows down the drying process by some. I do this if the air is too dry or a heater is being used in the house. Especially with denser nugs its tricky to tell if its really dried proper so this way you know your're not jarring too early.. IME it helps bring out the stink more and an even dry nug but still retains its stickiness.

Thanks brotha... I took them down at 70 days.. would have liked to to take them a few days extra but just didn't have the time.... I like my buds to hit hard and heavy so I don't mind waiting a few days extra.
Hell yeah Ive always taken the HO at day 63, when ya get the chance let me know how she smokes for you amongst others.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yo EOS how them girls looking? Can't wait to see the finished nuggs on them pureOGs. @UNITEDGROOVES @EveryOneSmokes
You must be trimming or close to it right?
@justblazen been working gee like a mad man... Ill post some pics up in a little bit... ;)

Top Bottom