= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok here are some young TK mothers I just trans planted, Being that the TK is being passed around like a French Whore now:mad::banghead:, this is for all of the requests that I have gotten to verify if U have the TK or not, she has 3 to 5 finger leaves and they have super wide blades on them like these do................GM
DSC05425
DSC05426
DSC05427
DSC05428
DSC05429
DSC05430
DSC05432

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Here's a few of the usual suspects..

True og.. @GrowMaster I'm sure ur going to do a killer job with this girl.. View attachment 361570View attachment 361571 Tahoe og
View attachment 361573 View attachment 361574
Louie XIII OGView attachment 361575View attachment 361576
I was asked for further out shots to glance at the overall structure of the lady's but I'm not quite able to do this due to the trellis and the rest of the madness with the canopy.. Hope the further out pics give some structure references..
Here's a canopy shot of og.. View attachment 361577
Thanks for the peek at the TrueOG bro she is a sexy bitch :), so far im loving her she is a beast, she is the biggest and healthiest of all the clones planted in the room, shit her stocks are just as big as the TKs that I vegged for 6 weeks, and the True only got a 12 day veg, I cant wait till harvest bro...................GM

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the peek at the TrueOG bro she is a sexy bitch :), so far im loving her she is a beast, she is the biggest and healthiest of all the clones planted in the room, shit her stocks are just as big as the TKs that I vegged for 6 weeks, and the True only got a 12 day veg, I cant wait till harvest bro...................GM
My pleasure bro.. She's a nice one to have, she one that's harder to yield with but I'm sure u will slap her around to make produce.. Lets us seem some of her when u get a chance..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ok here are some young TK mothers I just trans planted, Being that the TK is being passed around like a French Whore now:mad::banghead:, this is for all of the requests that I have gotten to verify if U have the TK or not, she has 3 to 5 finger leaves and they have super wide blades on them like these do................GMView attachment 361630 View attachment 361631 View attachment 361632 View attachment 361633 View attachment 361634 View attachment 361635 View attachment 361636

@GrowMaster Looking healthy as hell bro... She's in ur super soil?

I'm sure many say they have the real deal but many do not.. The one being passed around isn't the one u got I've came across three that weren't the same cut a lot of the other seem to have way broader leaves, and the flower structure grow such like the s1 I had.. I would know I've tried venoms tk and it's nothing like the s1 I had...
Shit I'm still looking for she on my top to do list, everyone who has the original one knows its on lock... Happy holidays bro..

rawman

rawman

IMG 1275

TK

That SFV looks dialed I havent puffed a run done out like that in awhile great job.... Also the ghost deff has similiarites to mine.

After running tahoe, f cut, ghost, tk, and face off this run I have to say that TK, Ghost, and Face Off are unique to one another they've got that crazier, frostier, swollen bud structure the tahoe is the earliest to get super whited out in frost, but they all kind of even out... The F cut is unique but it didn't seem as vigiourious I need to run her one more time, the smell is prett dank though

They all smell dank I'd suck at describing everyone....

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 361718

TK

That SFV looks dialed I havent puffed a run done out like that in awhile great job.... Also the ghost deff has similiarites to mine.

After running tahoe, f cut, ghost, tk, and face off this run I have to say that TK, Ghost, and Face Off are unique to one another they've got that crazier, frostier, swollen bud structure the tahoe is the earliest to get super whited out in frost, but they all kind of even out... The F cut is unique but it didn't seem as vigiourious I need to run her one more time, the smell is prett dank though

They all smell dank I'd suck at describing everyone....
Talk about being dialed that's some good work right there ... Killing it with that tk...

That's an interesting observation so all around growth structure the ghost, tk, and face off are on the same level.. Good to know, I'm digging the ghost og structure she branches out well and stacks... Can't wait to try the tk and face off..
@rawman let us know what you prefer when u have some smoke reports Im curious if the tk will stand out in potency..merry Christmas bro..

N

nightmarecreature

The TK that I run, looks old, acts old. Grows about as slow as any cut I've seen. Puts out headless tricks on some of the leaves. Needs more light than any OG or cut I've seen. Throws single leafs if it's not getting enough light. It's spindly as all hell! Seems about right for a cut that's around twenty years old.

It's up there with the dankest I've ever smoked.

I think with enough S1's a better cut could be produced, this cut is old and running out of steam.

Rawman has it down, TK, Faceoff and Ghost are up there with the best.

Top Bottom